South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mates i just saw it few days ago in news paper and the thing said that WICB has considered Lara and seven others for selection against SA, I have given this details in my story thread also

but no, they have being left out cuz Lara will not play alongside that ridiculous team without Gayle, Sarwan nor Bravo. Bottomline...

West Indies vs South Africa - 1st Test

1st Test starts on March 31st 2005 at Guyana.

Odds:

West Indies - 4/1
Draw - 7/2
South Africa - 3/5

Betting will be open until 31st March at 13:00 GMT. Bets will be settled when the result of the match is known.

While sitting down for my afternoon coffee today I turned on my TV and on Sky Sports 3 the West Indies v South Africa match was being shown. All I can say is that the West Indies need to bat more aggressively, to plod up the score and get a few more runs. :)

Well good news for West Indies

Ramnaresh Sarwan and Chris Gayle say they have ended endorsement contracts but will still not play for West Indies against South Africa on Thursday.

It is possible Sarwan and Gayle will be able to play in the rest of the series.

The duo's lawyer Sanjeev Datadin said: "They have ended their contracts in the interest of their careers, and they believe, in the interest of West Indies cricket."

good start by west indes 92/2 hinds playing some good strokes

West Indies are playing pretty well. The funniest thing I saw was they were showing some guy on TV who seemed high. He said hi, nodded his head to the music and raised a joint to his lips, and quickly hid it under his hand. And kept it there till the lens shifted focus. Was quite funny.

1st Test Stumps Day 1

West Indies won the toss and elected to bat first

West Indies 1st Inning 347/3 (W.Hinds 188*, Chanderpaul 102* ) (Nel 3/50)

059312.1.jpg

Wavell Hinds celebrates his hundred

Revise odds after Day 1

Odds:

West Indies - 11/4
Draw - 4/7
South Africa - 4/1

Betting will be open until 1st April at 13:00 GMT.

What is gratifying is that West Indies are racing along at 4.29 runs per over. Some of Hinds shots were really good. I stayed up till 2 watching it then finally went to sleep before the final hour of play after drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread