South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
today the players of my fantasy cricket team should also play i am still at second place in FC with STE

Wonderful innings by Dippenaar, wonderful technique and great strike rate compared to what his stats show. Kallis was out, an obvious edge.

WI 200/3 37.4 overs
Wi Need 85 of 74 Balls

Come On WI

3rd ODI

Toss: West Indies

South Africa 284/6 (50 ov) (Dippenaar 123, Kallis 87)
West Indies 283 (49.5 ov) (Gayle 132) (Langeveldt 5/62, Nel 3/42)

Result: South Africa won by 1 run

Man of the Match: C.Langeveldt

Series: South Africa leads the 5-ODI series 3-0

4th ODI - West Indies vs South Africa

May 14th at Trinidad

Odds:

West Indies - 6/4
South Africa - 1/2

Bets will be accepted until 13:00 GMT on 14th May and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Last edited:
south africa win by 1 run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CK Langeveldt takes a hatrick in the last over to win it for the proteas.

what a match!!!!!!!! :)

i wanted windies to win though. they were so close. :(

Last edited:
wow what a sensational stuff by Langeveldt Hatrick in a crucial time lovely bowling there absolutely brilliant....

Last edited:
it all gone down to the last ball of the south african innigs when boucher hit that 4 of the last ball from bravo. if that never happened windies would of won

no!!!!there was a peice of feilding from Ntini which was PROVED that it should have been4, however only 2 runs were given cos the ump's didnt refer it...............simple as that rele

jazz said:
it all gone down to the last ball of the south african innigs when boucher hit that 4 of the last ball from bravo. if that never happened windies would of won
these things doesn't count when you have a run a ball match but surely credit goes to :happyLangeveldt:happywhat a perfromance :clap

Last edited:
scorpion_rulezz said:
these things doesn't count when you have run a ball match but surely credit goes to :happyLangeveldt:happywhat perfromance :clap

yeh i know Langeveldt deserves full credit im just saying if boucher never hit that 4 of the last ball windies may of won. but full credit to the south africans

what do you guys think of pollock he hasnt been performing good since he came back from injury

i think his not 100% fit

i lost 200 on WI sloppy cricket by WI they were in a winning position there tailender doesn't know how to play with bat...! i know the ball was reversing but they should have just touch it with the bat & have a run,4 runs in last over when you have got couple of wickets in hand isn't harder !!

jazz said:
what do you guys think of pollock he hasnt been performing good since he came back from injury

i think his not 100% fit
by looking the way he is fielding,is looking 100 % fit but i think his bowling is not upto the mark as it use to be..not bowling too quick,not swinging much etc

Users who are viewing this thread