South African Tour of India 2010

Even my greatest grandfather can come down from heaven and field better than Munaf. And Ishant is not as bad as Munaf in bowling.

If the game is drawn, Raina has to take some flak for that dropped catch. Right now, its looking quite easy for SA if these two stay in there.

you've got to be kidding me! whilst i agree munaf is definitely the crappiest fielder in the indian side, atleast he will not spray it around the park like sharma.
whatever you say, the guy atleast bowls line and length.

My Amla the wall thread suddenly has a bit more significance. This guy is up there with Chanders and Dravid as one of the harder players to remove.

anti-indian.

Why don't you piss off instead of passing judgment. If he supports a different sports team its his right to do so.

Why don't you piss off instead of passing judgment. If he supports a different sports team its his right to do so.

Thanks mate :)

anti-indian.

:sarcasm

yashwanth kumar added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

I just said the right thing for him.
He's behaving like that only.
I don't mind whether he's supporting SA, OZ or zimbabwe etc.

fence.gif
Just ....... my views & my wish
sign_thistopicsucks.gif

Mishra bowls way to slowly, Amla has loads of time to read which way its spinning

Hopefully Parnell hangs in there with him all the way, if Parnell can stay for at least 10 more overs, we MAY have a chance?

Ishant not attacking the stumps at all and he is bowling to #9. Needs to go back over the wicket bowl just outside off and get Parnell to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread