South African Tour of India 2010

SA really could have used one more wicket for this last session. The Kallis debacle might be the X factor

Ishant is a utter crap bowler. If you can't take a no. 9 batsman out, you are a crap. You gotta agree with that. Still we are having him in the lineup.

Amiya added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Where is TumTum? He need to post here.

Ishant is a utter crap bowler. If you can't take a no. 9 batsman out, you are a crap. You gotta agree with that. Still we are having him in the lineup.

Thats the reason why i swapped from Indian supporter to SA some awful selection for a #1 Test ranking team , who is defending the Ranking with a no 2 best Test side :sarcasm

TumTum is still at day care. I think his mom picks him up in an hour or so

Amiya added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Where is TumTum? He need to post here.

Well Ishant answered your call there! Parnell GONE!!!!

2 more to go! DO IT GUYS PLEASE, DO IT!!!

Lol Ishant finally got a wicket as I said before India deserve to win even though Ishant is bowling crap.

Friend863 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Well Ishant answered your call there! Parnell GONE!!!!
So because of that you think he should play for next match? :doh. See how many balls Ishant have to take wicket of Parnell.

Lol Ishant finally got a wicket as I said before India deserve to win even though Ishant is bowling crap.

Friend863 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

So because of that you think he should play for next match? :doh. See how many balls Ishant have to take wicket of Parnell.

I never said that! Sreesanth or someone else has to come in. But Ishant might be not as bad as some here make him to be.

Badri puts down Harris! Damn Badri, we got to finish this off man.....

Users who are viewing this thread