South African Tour of India 2010

If Harris can negotiate a full over from Bhajji without losing his wicket, it dampens the hopes of the Indian fan. Amla is stuck to the pitch like a fevicol. Badri!!:mad:

Ishant you are a crap. *Hoping that he gets a wicket again.*

Amiya added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Btw is 24 overs enough to get those two wickets?

The crowd is chanting 'Sachin, Sachin'. They remember that test match from 2001, but seems like Dhoni doesnt or does not want to. Give Sachin a friggin' chance. Its a throw at the dice. ATM, it looks easy for SA with even tail enders looking so calm and settled.

Take that Harry boy!!!! Tried to show your BS tricks of stopping the bowler just when he is into his delivery stride!!! TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT!!!

Cant bear this tension.... Wonder how England and SA fans must have felt during those games. Hope this is done with soon!

The crowd is chanting 'Sachin, Sachin'. They remember that test match from 2001, but seems like Dhoni doesnt or does not want to. Give Sachin a friggin' chance. Its a throw at the dice. ATM, it looks easy for SA with even tail enders looking so calm and settled.
Originally Posted by Cricinfo
Another hundred mails have come in asking for Tendulkar to be given a bowl. Post the shoulder injury, he rarely bowls these days.

Will Amla now take a single off the third ball off every over?:D

SaiSrini added 6 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Both Harris and Morkel negotiate complete over off Harbhajan. Has Bhajji slackened off?

There is no bowler in world who can take a every tailender in just 1 over.

Dhoni back to Ishant after that one over of Harbhajan (shows that Dhoni shares the same sentiment). If you cant finish off a tail ender in six balls, whats the purpose of being a world class bowler? Two tail enders negotiated Harbhajan's overs consecutively and completely.

Dhoni back to Ishant after that one over of Harbhajan. If you cant finish off a tail ender in six balls, whats the purpose of being a world class bowler? Two tail enders negotiated Harbhajan's overs consecutively and completely
As I said you dont expect every tailender wicket if they get 1 full over even from Shane Warne. You makes it look like that tailenders can even play a 4 balls.

Friend863 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

So why double standards for Ishant Sharma?
Because he is useless and I dont think I need to show his recent performace whereas bhajji has taken wickets in both innings.

Morkel is not a #11. I think he is there as a last hope :laugh

Damn I posted a message, the last SA wicket will fall now :(

Because he is useless and I dont think I need to show his recent performace whereas bhajji has taken wickets in both innings.
Where were you earlier when Harbhajan wasn't taking any wickets? Ishant is bowling badly true, but it's too much to call him 'useless'.

Users who are viewing this thread