South African Tour of India 2010

Suddenly our bowlers especially Jadeja are bowling brilliant spell ! :eek:

13 runs and 3 wickets to fall! :banana2

Kallis I think is banking on 60 to get off 30 balls. T20 kind if score.

Well bowled Ravindra Jadeja, going at less than 3 runs an over when the other side is chasing 300 is a brilliant effort. :clap

Goddim! Kallis gone and there's the match. :banana2

Game over. Very surprising result if you are an Indian fan.9/10 Indian fans would`nt have rated our chances of defending this total all that highly.

Game over. Very surprising result if you are an Indian fan.9/10 Indian fans would`nt have rated our chances of defending this total all that highly.

TBF though, it was Jadeja's tight spell that really got us the match, not the pacemen. Jadeja created immense pressure with his tight bowling, eventually leading to the flurry of wickets to fall in desperation for South Africa.

I`d be worried if I was a SA fan, not because they`re losing this game but by the manner in which they`ve capitulated. The Indian bowling has`nt been the most economical in recent times and this was`nt the most difficult track to bat on either.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

TBF though, it was Jadeja's tight spell that really got us the match, not the pacemen. Jadeja created immense pressure with his tight bowling, eventually leading to the flurry of wickets to fall in desperation for South Africa.

Not as if they were chasing a total of 350 or something. With these batting powerplays, these days 300 has become regulation on good Indian tracks.

Just woke up, pleased with how things are going. Good on KKD for getting a solid 44.

Can't believe Yuseless is back though. Ugh. And Ravi Jadeja is being played as a pure bowler...wtf

No, what happened?

Talking about Yusuf

Pathan to Botha, OUT, 97.5 kph, he goes for the sweep but pays the price, flatter and quicker delivery by Pathan, Botha is on his knee and the ball hits the base of the pad, the umpire Saheba had no doubt
J Botha lbw b Pathan 10 (11b 1x4 0x6) SR: 90.90

As always struggling to get the tail enders out!:doh

Users who are viewing this thread