South African Tour of India 2010

You are right, i forgot that venues has been decided already :p I sincerely hope Kotla get abandoned and DY Patil stadium get the place.

No point hoping. Delhi should`ve got a longer ban, at least should not have hosted the WC. Its an ugly looking stadium and when we have such great looking venues in India these days, I cannot understand why stick with the ugly Kotla.

We`ll need 350 minimum today. The SA batting is a really long one today!

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Hey fellas, do not mention Tendulkar and a double hundred in the same sentence till this innings gets over. :noway

Has the batting powerplay been taken?

No point hoping. Delhi should`ve got a longer ban, at least should not have hosted the WC. Its an ugly looking stadium and when we have such great looking venues in India these days, I cannot understand why stick with the ugly Kotla.

Maybe Kotla is in Delhi :and unfortunately Delhi is our capital :facepalm

Duminy is getting whacked by his fellow IPL skippy :p Tendulkar already on 124, 200 is very much possible.

I think we should just take the PP now if we have`nt already. 2 set batsmen and it will also force SA to use up Steyn and Langa way before the slog starts, leaving Yuseless and Co. facing less threatening bowlers.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Duminy is getting whacked by his fellow IPL skippy :p Tendulkar already on 124, 200 is very much possible.

You had to mention it, did`nt you!

Tendulkar can't get a double hundered! Can he?

The way he is whacking around, he looks to complete his unfinsihed business of Hyderabad here today :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

KDK gone, looks like Dhoni will come and look for a good knock.

I still don`t think this`ll be enough. We have to keep getting a move on.

Users who are viewing this thread