South African Tour of India 2010

Sachin is killing it.

Far more destructive than Sehwag in ODIs.

Fixed.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Cricinfo are having a bad day at the office today. Lol, at the speeds!

And with that boundary, Sachin moves to 80. Keep it going, Sach.....

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Well, 79. Cricinfo screwed up. He's on 80 now :)

funny feeling he might fall in the 90s, he's looking a tad conservative considering how set he is.

hope he'll get the 100 though, and my predictions are usually wrong.

survived that stumping chance, that might be the sniff that south africa were going to get.

Last edited:
I Just hope Gwalior don't become one of the venues during World Cup 2011 :facepalm very small ground :doh:doh

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 9 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

46th Hundred for the little master :clap Sehwag will be kicking himself for wasting a golden oppurtunity :laugh

Sachin is wonderful, another century to the master :clap :clap

Keep going, Sachin.... and there's another boundary!

I Just hope Gwalior don't become one of the venues during World Cup 2011 :facepalm very small ground :doh:doh

World Cup venues were decided way back. I think you were under a rock then:p. Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Mohali, Delhi and Bangalore are the venues for the World Cup. Sadly, Hyderabad, D.Y.Patil Stadium (Navi Mumbai) and Sawai Mansingh Stadium, all of which are far better than Delhi missed out.

KKD has slowly piled on a few runs of his own. Nice that people have been stepping up with contributions with the bat whenever give a chance. Same cannot be said about the bowling.

Last edited:
World Cup venues were decided way back. I think you were under a rock then. Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Mohali, Delhi and Bangalore are the venues for the World Cup. Sadly, Hyderabad, D.Y.Patil Stadium (Navi Mumbai) and Sawai Mansingh Stadium, all of which are far better than Delhi missed out.

You are right, i forgot that venues has been decided already :p I sincerely hope Kotla get abandoned and DY Patil stadium get the place.

Users who are viewing this thread