Abraham de villiers
Mark Boucher(WK)
Albie Morkel
R.Van dermerwe
Morne Morkel
Lownwabe Tsotsobe
M.Ntini

Who will make it big?

With that Indian squad, SA is going to win the dead rubber. From Bosnan to AB there's some epic batting there.

With that Indian squad, SA is going to win the dead rubber. From Bosnan to AB there's some epic batting there.

Bosman comes nowhere close to epic.

That Indian line-up has talent, just needs to deliver on the day. Would like to see Mithun played as well.

why are selectors omitting irfan from OLDI's. He has been performing well in domestic matches and offers more than Ishant does. Keep Ishant for Tests and Irfan for ODI's. He would balance the team perfectly in ODI's.

why are selectors omitting irfan from OLDI's. He has been performing well in domestic matches and offers more than Ishant does. Keep Ishant for Tests and Irfan for ODI's. He would balance the team perfectly in ODI's.

Irfan has been injured for a while now...has missed the entire List A season, which is at the semi-final stage now.

Irfan is injured. Thats why he is not even in the 30 probables for the T20 World Cup.

SA has a real chance of running through India's batting order. IMO India needs a miracle to win this match.

India got no bowlers; not a single good bowler. Harbhajan is not a good bowler either; last good/best bowler we had was Kumble. We lack bowling talent; no match winners.

I am sorry if I offend any of you Indians on these forums but allot of you suck at spotting sarcasm, seriously. I even put that smiley to make it obvious, didn't even try to hide it.

sarcasm-detector-thumb.jpg

Yall should get these made and should be mandatory.

I am sorry if I offend any of you Indians on these forums but allot of you suck at spotting sarcasm, seriously. I even put that smiley to make it obvious, didn't even try to hide it.

sarcasm-detector-thumb.jpg

Yall should get these made and should be mandatory.

And you guys are bad at spotting noobs but great at stereotyping. Not every Indian member is bad at spotting sarcasm.

And you guys are bad at spotting noobs but great at stereotyping. Not every Indian member is bad at spotting sarcasm.

He has been posting on these forums enough.
Did I say every Indian member is bad at spotting sarcasm.

I would actually love for you to quote where I said that every Indian member is bad at spotting sarcasm so I can go back and change it.

SA has a real chance of running through India's batting order. IMO India needs a miracle to win this match.

That is not a lot different to the side in the first 2 ODIs. Sehwag did`nt score too many in any case and we did not have Gambhir,UV, Zaheer and Spin King even in the first 2 ODIs. I think we should still be able to manage in ODIs. Kohli, Raina, Karthik and Co. now have enough experience in ODIs. One good thing with that 2007 WC debacle is that our ODI batting won`t suffer from a sudden spree of big names retiring. The transition phase has gone on very well since then and we have been playing and winning tournaments/series in ODIs with just Tendulkar from the golden generation. It also helps that we play a lot of ODI cricket and with Tendulkar these days being pretty selective with the games he plays, we have had chances to rotate our ODI batting lineup and I`m now confident that we have a decent pool of batsmen for ODIs.

Its a different matter in tests as we don`t play a lot of them and hence its difficult to rest Dravid and VVS in tests since they only play one format of the game. Blooding in youngsters will thus be a bit more tricky in test cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread