South African Tour of India 2010

:noway

If he bats at number 9, 10 or 11 I will not complain. He is good asset as bowler and fielder.

Dude, he's being played out of position. For Saurashtra he bats at 4 and 5. Do you not understand that? He's a more than capable batsman. He just isn't being given the chance to show his capability.

Meh, who cares. It was a dead rubber and we fielded our B side anyways.

Really disappointed that Sharma got 40-odd runs. Anything above 20 will keep him in the running. I hate this guy, everyone else seems to love him.

KKD missed out too. :crying

I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't like him. He's got the talent, but he just seems to lack the mentality to play the international game at the moment.

Mithun is awesome.

Meh Raina was looking good.Had we had him till now,our position would be much better than this.Dhoni should have promoted Pathan and Raina above himself.Then the other players would have been confident enough to play their natural game.Jadeja has improved a lot with his big hitting skills.That six over Tsotsobe's head was carnage.

Should have gone for a whitewash but I guess giving chances to some youngsters was more important. When they don't have much experience internationally, its a mistake to expect much from them.

Dude, he's being played out of position. For Saurashtra he bats at 4 and 5. Do you not understand that? He's a more than capable batsman. He just isn't being given the chance to show his capability.

I dont care if he opens batting for his side. Has he shown anything to warrant promotion up the order. Its ODI cricket not test cricket.

Do you think Raina bats at number 6 for UP.

I dont care if he opens batting for his side. Has he shown anything to warrant promotion up the order. Its ODI cricket not test cricket.

Do you think Raina bats at number 6 for UP.

Whatever man. There's no pleasing you. You just want an excuse to complain and criticize and need some scapegoat.

This 3 bowler thing is really going to bite is in the butt come the WC...

Zaheer
Bhajii
Jadeja

this seems settled for World Cup. Need to find 2 more bowlers. I will take Irfan above Nehra, Sreesanth and his brother any day. Ishant has been big disappointment and hope he gets something back by then.

Need to develop Tyagi asap.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Whatever man. There's no pleasing you. You just want an excuse to complain and criticize and need some scapegoat.

Scapegoat. :p

When I blamed Jadeja for loss? Just told he is ugly batsman.

Don't forget we were missing Gambhir, Yuvraj, Zaheer on top of Viru and Sachin. Bhaj too.

I think we're more than set in the batting dept (although it will be sad to drop some of these youngsters who have proven their mettle this series) but we seriously need all the help we can get in the bowling department. How did Mithun bowl? Tyagi?

Virender Sehwag
Sachin Tendulkar
Gautam Gambhir
Yuvraj Singh
MS Dhoni
Suresh Raina
Dinesh Karthik [Batsman]/Abhishek Nayar [Allrounder]/Irfan Pathan
Ravinder Jadeja (although he should really be batting higher up)
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Fast bowler who doesn't suck.

^LOL LOL LOL, DINESH KARTHIK OVER VIRAT KOHLI!? ARE YOU CRAZY!? Jesus man.

My desired WCXI would be

Sehwag
Sachin
Gambhir
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Raina
Jadeja
Irfan
Bhajji
Zaheer
any bowler who can bowl more than 125K and does not concede over 6RPO :facepalm

^LOL LOL LOL, DINESH KARTHIK OVER VIRAT KOHLI!? ARE YOU CRAZY!? Jesus man.

Rofl, why not? Karthik proved himself to be just as good as Kohli this series. Batting at three he got scores of 44 and 79 vs Steyn, Morkel, Parnell and the like. Kohli got similar numbers vs Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

And there would be no point in playing Kohli at 7. He's a guy who builds his innings and there's no room in the top/middle order. KKD can accelerate from the word Go as well as play a slow innings if the situation demands.

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

The selectors seemed to prefer Karthik over Kohli too in these two ODI's. :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread