South African Tour of India 2010

decent start by both team. Zak looks dangerous as does Mishra. The other two don't offer as much support as the Indians would like and with 4 bowlers it could be a problem if Harbijan doesn't bowl a bit better. Kallis has played well, really taken the game to India.

And where's the bloody review system.

Harbhajan should`nt be in the side. I`d stop it at that.

Thats nonsense. Mohali has had its fair share of dull draws in the past few years. Australia might have lost by 330 runs last time but that was a flat wicket as well. Mohali would`nt get 10,000 people in 5 days of a test which is why it should`nt be hosting test cricket.
As simple as that.

Crap bowling and stadium facility for spectators. Dont blame people for not turning up for test matches due to stadiums pathetic facilities.

Its very good for players on and off field but not for spectators. No sun shield.

Also we have best climate to play cricket in India. ;)

Holy crap, check out that hot Indian chick in the black dress doing the Micromax ad.

exactly :laugh

I just want someone to answer my damn question...

TumTum added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Indian.

Laxman Shivaramakrishnan, I guess! I dont think Ravi Shastri or Gavaskar would do that thing (clearing throat after every sentence)

Even stevens session (maybe a little tilting towards SA due to the fact that they still have lot of batting to come). I expect no wickets at all for India in Session 2. Maybe a wicket or two almost close to stumps (that too, by Zaheer:D)

Sehwag`s first over was really good. I`m surprised Dhoni has`nt given him a longer run.

Robin Jackman is a great commentator, keeps me interested all the time with his knowledge.

Robin Jackman is a great commentator, keeps me interested all the time with his knowledge.

Is he doing commentary hear? So far, Cullinan is the only SA commentator I heard.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

I predict the score to be 289/3 at stumps.

Is he doing commentary hear? So far, Cullinan is the only SA commentator I heard.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

I predict the score to be 289/3 at stumps.

Yeah he was, along with Ravi Shastri in the morning.

Yeah he was, along with Ravi Shastri in the morning.

Thats great. Would be a welcome relief from Arun Lal, LS, Athar Ali anc Co.

Kallis upping the aggression. Be a great time to get himself a maiden double century...

Is Danny Morisson in the commentary team as well. When I think Morrisson, `Its a DLFer` starts ringing in my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread