South African Tour of India 2010

Great bowling by Zaheer.

But brilliant batting from Amla and Kallis, they took their in the middle and now they're getting things moving, at least one of these two need to get a big score.

Harbhajan has been extraordinarily pathetic so far.... Mishra has bowled far far better and has been asking questions of the batsmen. Time for Harbhajan to be given harsh treatment and have Ojha and Mishra play as the spinners.

All good work has almost evaporated with Kallis's attacking last 40 mins.

Harbhajan has been pathetic for a while now. He just has lack of skill with the ball. You cannot go there firing darts and expecting people to gift you wickets or depend on the piutch to play trickts.

Look at the way guyls like Swann and Hauritz have been bowling on some really unhelpful tracks for spin bowling. This guy is seriously overrated and we`d be better served playing a seamer in his place.

An attack of Zak,Ishant, Sree/Mithun and a spinner would be far better as its pretty clear that its the seamers who have to pick up wickets for us. I do not see Harbhajan getting players like Kallis or Amla or De Villiers unless they play a false shot.

Ishant, Bhajji :facepalm

Last 10 test matches in India, Zak has almost doubles wickets of his second rival.

Why are there so few people at the ground? I was expecting a packed house... :confused:

I've been asking for Bhajji to be dropped from the test side for close to two years now. It won't happen. He's a brilliant ODI bowler but has been horribly ineffective for quite some while now. Let me see if I can dig up some stats...

Murali Kartik is a far better option.

Why are there so few people at the ground? I was expecting a packed house... :confused:

This is being played at Nagpur. Its foolish scheduling test matches at places like Nagpur and Mohali where its pretty clear that there are very few takers for test cricket. Venues like Kanpur, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata still fill up for test cricket. Its high time the BCCI realize that and keep test cricket to these venues. Nagpur and Mohali should only be hosting Limited overs cricket.

Coming back to the Harbhajan bashing, I`d be more confident of Sehwag picking up a wicket than this guy.

LOL. I'd never even thought of that. Doesn't seem like much of a way to support your team

there wont be much crowd EVEN when india bats.

nagpur is not a big test arena. if it was mumbai,bangalore,chennai etc..
we would've witnessed much better crowds.

jkartik added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Coming back to the Harbhajan bashing, I`d be more confident of Sehwag picking up a wicket than this guy.

i'd back Saha more than harbhajan right now.

I've been asking for Bhajji to be dropped from the test side for close to two years now. It won't happen. He's a brilliant ODI bowler but has been horribly ineffective for quite some while now. Let me see if I can dig up some stats...

Murali Kartik is a far better option.

Not a brilliant ODI bowler either. He seems a confused bowler to me in ODIs, not knowing what to do, whether to attack or contain and ends up bowling those darts, giving away 5-wides on the legside time and again.

We should`ve dropped him a while ago and asked him to fix his bowling in domestic cricket. I`m sure that he`ll get tonked even in domestic cricket with the way he is bowling now. Also, had any other bowler, especially a seamer been in the sort of form Harby has been in for the past few years, he`d have been dropped long back. Shows how overrated this guy is.

Who is the commentator that clears his throat after every sentence?

It is annoying and hilarious at the same time :laugh

:noway

The best wicket in India for test cricket.

Thats nonsense. Mohali has had its fair share of dull draws in the past few years. Australia might have lost by 330 runs last time but that was a flat wicket as well. Mohali would`nt get 10,000 people in 5 days of a test which is why it should`nt be hosting test cricket.
As simple as that.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Who is the commentator that clears his throat after every sentence?

It is annoying and hilarious at the same time :laugh

Who?

decent start by both team. Zak looks dangerous as does Mishra. The other two don't offer as much support as the Indians would like and with 4 bowlers it could be a problem if Harbijan doesn't bowl a bit better. Kallis has played well, really taken the game to India.

And where's the bloody review system.

Users who are viewing this thread