South African Tour of India 2010

YEAH! GO ZAHEER GO! Great start by India. I thought Smith would be the biggest thorn (still 3 innings left in the series mind you) so this is a huge (the biggest) wicket.

Smith is Zaheer's bunny for sure. He had dismissed him 6 times on India's tour to SA in 2006 and now gets him here with a peach of a delivery.

That's 7 times in 7 innings. :hpraise

Excellent bowling by Zaheer Khan.

He is out there to pick up an 10 wicket haul.

Any one watching Duleep trophy?

My friend Aushik Srinivas is playing there.

Just turned it over to Setanta to see the Saffas in all sorts. What a start by India. Deserved wickets?

Crap, I can't find any free streaming links. Canadian t.v. is so gay.

Prince wicket was a shocker of a decision, Smith got owned

I still really like the review system. It sucks when decisions like this go down. Prince should still be batting.

Mishra getting some turn! Nice to see..

Amla and Kallis are looking to rebuild after the damage. Smith's wicket was a PEACH BEAUTY!!! Zaheer has bowled splendidly today.

Even though SA were 6-2, Dhoni had fields that were more about drying up runs. Thats good because this pitch is of that type where the opposition shouldnt be let to get off easily. The wickets will eventually come.

Edit: OH damn! Vijay almost had Kallis run out there with a splendid presence of mind!!! Had it hit the stumps, Kallis was a GONER!

Last edited:
They've got the big wicket, Smith.

Prince has been atrocious since the start of the England series. How many ducks has he got?

Vijay is an amazing fielder. I recall him getting someone important run out like that against Australia (Hayden? Hussey?)

Hussey. I was going to bring that up, was absolutely brilliant. Hussey flicked one on the leg side, and set off for a run but Vijay picked it up at short leg, and hit the stumps. Fantastic!

Mishra bowling really well here. Nice turn, good length.

CaptainOZ added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

And as soon as he bowls short, he gets spanked

Users who are viewing this thread