South African Tour of India 2010

Now just need a few quick wickets so we can see Badri playing :happy

This must be one of the weakest indian line up since India's tour of aus 99/00.

Our bowlers will need to prove their worth here. :facepalm

Now just need a few quick wickets so we can see Badri playing :happy

No man. Quick wicket will just put pressure on him. Btw South Africa had won the toss and elected to Bat first.

Amiya added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

why the hell is saha playing? Moron selectors couldn't even call up someone. could have given someone like Pandey, or kaif or pujara a chance here.

Saha was in the 15 man squad for 1st test.

^^ The guy averages 39+ in First class. Why couldn't the selectors call up kohli, or kaif, or even pandey?

Yeah mate,but he came into the side as a backup for Dhoni.No one expected Rohit Sharma to strain his ankle just before the start of the game,so Dhoni was forced to play Saha as he was the only other batsman in the squad.

WTF, Saha? I don't understand this quite frankly. Vijay is in the squad! Oh nvm. Vijay is also playing.

Rohit got the twisted ankle in the morning. You cant call up a player immediately from anywhere on the morning of the match. This is really bad for India. You just got to hope that Saha bats well. Dhoni can field, and let Saha get a taste of keeping at international level.

BADRI!!!! Boy, you got to do really well for us here. You have a great chance of becoming a hero if you get a century here in this test and help India win. I would be happy if we escape with a draw in this match. Thats how I rate our prospects after these injuries.

WTF, Saha? I don't understand this quite frankly. Vijay is in the squad!
Shravi.You misunderstood.Saha hasnt replaced Vijay.Hes there because Laxman and Rohit are injured.The replacements are as follows.
Dravid-Badri
Yuvraj-Vijay
Laxman-Saha.

EDIT:Oh,I was late.

Damn it! Sharma gets his chance, and blows it! I wanted to see him play!

That really sucks for him. It's like being called up to make your debut for the Boxing Day test or first Ashes Test,, and then getting a freak injury.

I cannot wait to see hearts get broken if Badri fails :laugh :p

Yeah, but we're all geared up to see Badri fail. Atleast now we wont have an excuse saying that Badri has been treated unfairly. I am expecting Badri to fail.

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

imagine india come off with a win here :eek:

Would be immensely satisfying!!!! I would be just happy with a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread