South African Tour of India 2010

Sucks to be in america with the match starting in the middle of the night........:p

Day nights are worse, that start at 3-4am in the night. Day games are better because many people have the tendency to go to bed late here in the US (I go to bed only by 3-4am). So I can watch most of the game if its a test match or a day ODI.

Tests in AUS and NZ are great, starting at 4 and 5pmish. And the Windies is only 3 hours ahead so any cricket there is good to watch time wise

saisrini thanks a lot. I live in Michigan, USA. so its EST for me and another 5 hours. Can not wait!!:D supporting Saffers all the way:p Although not expecting them to win this one.

I live in MI too! Which part?

Absolute worst day for it to start for me. Have my ACT exam tomorrow morning at 8. Hope India don't bat first :(

cricektman i live in ann arbor. i go to U of M there. But used to live in troy before that. where in MI do u stay? and ACT? haha good old times :P best of luck! its not that hard

And it does not matter when it starts! i don't sleep until 4-5 in the morning anyway

Don't worry, for India matches there always are loads of links. Just PM me if your having trouble finding one

Thanks for that, I got a scare when they wouldn't show the NZ/Bang matches, but bless those Indians for making sure we're hooked up for the Ind/SA stuff :)

SAF betta win this one! For their country! For their fans! And most importantly for the money i've got on em...

Why would you bet on SA? Ive got 50 bucks on the draw. First test in an Indian series and that too against the number 2 team, the only winner will be the groundsman and TV ratings

South Africa playing their bunnies, even the great one struggles with their bowlers. I expect them to win or at least have more chance of winning.

In news, it is shown that Laxman is not certain and his replacement Nohit Sharma has got twisted ankle.

Amiya added 12 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Wriddiman and Badrinath to make their debut. Our batting has become suddenly weak atm.

Amiya added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Lol at Nohit. He was choosen as cover and himself got injured. Hard luck.

why the hell is saha playing? Moron selectors couldn't even call up someone. could have given someone like Pandey, or kaif or pujara a chance here.

Wow our batting looks really bad right now. SA bat first, so series opener goes to SA :p

Users who are viewing this thread