South African Tour of India 2010

So far, its going on the lines of that Eden classic match in 2001 (Australia dominated sessions 1 and 2 of the opening day and spectacularly collapsed in session 3 and Hayden who played so well in that series just like Amla here was again threatening for a big one). A repeat of that game would be sensational.:D

Classic post! I read it when you posted and thought 'you are dreaming mate'. I was wrong, what a collapse, exactly like 2001!

South Africa were 218/1.....

Yes, from 250/3 to 256/8. :eek: Seriously, strong fortune of luck has hit in our way & if India fails to utilize this, ... ... :sarcasm All depends on the way we start up in batting now. Hope, we get atleast a couple of big partnerships.

Harbhajan strikes at very crucial position. This performance will atleast make him permanent in the squad for next 4-5 years.

Fixed.

Harbhajan strikes at very crucial position. This performance will atleast make him permanent in the squad for next 4-5 test.

please stop talking about dropping bhajji....we won't have ANY match winning bowler left...zak is good but very seldom a sigle-handed match winner

DS will get tired, wont bowl like test 1, Sehwag will score, GG will score..

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

i hate how Dhoni appeals. as if some is biting him on the ass

when ever i see ZKhan running (after getting Smith out or atm) i feel he is in pain or something, it just doesnt feel comfortable.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread