South African Tour of India 2010

Shocking play by South Africa, absolutely schocking. I have got to give credit to the India bowlers but some of the wickets were just stupid shots or runs.
oh and Parnell and morkel to make doubles, Morkel's in only 150 balls.

it will be really good if this test match turns around 1 more time tomorrow. Starting with Morkel and Pranell putting up a huge partnership. or DS ripping through.

which 1 would you take? i think i will take DS :D

tomorrow's play will most probably decide the fate of the match.

300/4 at the end of days play and its looking good for india.

Good day for us. I reckon Dhoni would've taken this if someone had told him this score at the toss. Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but if our bowling line up can do this to them on the first day of the Test Match, imagine what they could do to us later on in the Test Match. Although a lot of wickets were simply thrown away...

Its always the post tea session at Edens that turns the match. Same will happen tomorrow. Still 4 days to go anything can happen. India still have to bat well in the first inning.

Was Sreesanth fit?

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

not unless SA choke again

Sorry but do you know the actual meaning of choking? Any tom, dick and harry come and call them chokers. South Africa is a good side and everytime they do badly they become chokers?

Geez what on earth happened to SA, they might not even make 270 despite twin centuries. Prince and Duminy keeping themselves nice and close in their battle.

Sorry but do you know the actual meaning of choking? Any tom, dick and harry come and call them chokers. South Africa is a good side and everytime they do badly they become chokers?

Not everytime. But this is definetly that occasion.

last 20 overs 34 runs for 7 wickets good bowling by a creepy bowlers :sarcasm

Luck favored us in the right time. ;) Credits to Zaheer ALONE who was the lonely warrior today for the majority of today's sessions.

when ever i see ZKhan running (after getting Smith out or atm) i feel he is in pain or something, it just doesnt feel comfortable.. :(

Smith is always Zaheer's bunny. :laugh

Indian Bowling in 2010 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> West indies bowling in the 70s & 80s.

/end.

:laugh

I never expected Amla to play such a big role in this series. :sarcasm If Dumminy, Villiers & Smith would have been in consistent classic touch, I am sure, we would be facing innings defeats throughout the series. :laugh

That was exactly my point. If they would have been consistent enough, SA should have ended up as the dominators. This is the real big problem for these guys, i.e. they always have had mighty potentials but their results achieved since 1996 never reveal that. :noway

Anyways, our batting is left. Atleast this time, We need to sense a huge pressure & get a good big lead in first innings. Big opening partnership is what I am looking forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread