Sports Game Of The Year

i voted for NBA Live 2004, and what about AFL 2004, i would've voted for that if it were up there, even though sum things they promised wasnt even in the game

hey i forgot to add that Madden 2004 and NFL 2004 are the exact same game. Madden 2004 is Madden NFL 2004

TW 2004 got my vote graphics are magnificent on a Radeon 9800 pro and gameplay as usual is excellent
Even though I far prefer Cricket there is still along way to go for EA's game to be the finished article.

Ive only played FIFA 2004 from the list of titles, so thats the title I picked.

I went for Tiger Woods, its amazing.

Madden and fifa come a close second

That Rugby League game is cool too

I feel sorry for anyone who bought rugby 2004, including myself.

I seriously think its not a EA game this time
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 from konami Rulez!!!!!!
Fifa 2004 sucks!!!!!!
if u disagree with me then catch hold of PES 3 play it and see the difference
So i think PES 3 is the best candidate

Those who voted for Cricket 2004 must have thought of this to be "best improvement over it's predecessor" vote...it's not (and Cricket 2004 wouldn't have won anyway!), it's best game...and I voted for FIFA...though Madden has gone down a bit, and Tiger Woods has gone up this year...

I go with mani, PES3 is the best game of the year, everything about it is better than FIFA, apart from the age of the data, which FIFA gets a point for, PES3 is the best game I've ever played.

For 'the best EA sports game' I'd go for Tiger Woods as in that other graphics poll because I've played it before and I like it much better than FIFA and F1.

yup mani..i have both of them..fifa and pes 3...pes 3 is way better....gameplay is awesome!! only this is the licensed teams arnt there but some gr8 patchmakers there have made gr8 patches and now i got all the real teams and players as well!! so it's really awesome now...ppl must buy that game....not 2 many people really know about it but it's way better than fifa!!

why is it always EA Sports, what about AFL live 2004, thats awesome (plus the sport itself kicks NFLs A**)

Well, in that case, you can also say Pro Evolution is the best as it beats FIFA (which is quite highly regarded by gamers)...

Users who are viewing this thread