Sreesanth issued 'final warning' by BCCI

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If Sree does half the things he does with a smile on his face or follow up his sledge with one, he'll escape a lot of trouble. I think thats the reason why people from the subcontinent don't get away with sledging while the Poms & Aussies do. They tend to get a bit annoyed and they make it certain in every way.

Another thing I must point out, Sreesanth NEVER picks on anyone unless that guy picks on him.

To punish a man for giving absolutely everything humanly possible to help his team win, bowling consistently at 140ks with a diminutive and non-muscular body like that, matching word-for-word and giving it back to the opposition... if the BCCI wants to fine a man for standing up to nonsense and wants to warn a guy for having self-respect, I'm really not sure the BCCI is upto.

CA didn't even fine McGrath for asking Sarwan what Lara's d*** tastes like and we want to crucify a guy for responding to sledging? What is wrong!

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
he really diserves a warning because his behaviour is very disgusting you can see in the icc wirl t20 2007

T20 WC 2007? Did I watch the wrong tournament? I thought Sreesanth was just aggressive, not disgusting or anything close to that in that tournament? If you're referring to that "yes yes yes" chant right into the camera at the end when India won, even Irfan did it...

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^^ Exactly man. Since when did saying "Yes yes yes" become disgusting behaviour?

Users who are viewing this thread