Sreesanth issued 'final warning' by BCCI

P

pcfan123

I dont understand why India does not just recruit young fast bowling talent from Pakistan. Just like saffer expats and the irish end up playing for England. India should recurit young quicks from Pakistan and develop them. I am sure many would rather play for India seeing as they get a lot more games and people actually tour there.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I dont understand why India does not just recruit young fast bowling talent from Pakistan. Just like saffer expats and the irish end up playing for England. India should recurit young quicks from Pakistan and develop them. I am sure many would rather play for India seeing as they get a lot more games and people actually tour there.
We want Indian team and want to win by our own power.

P

pcfan123

Dont want to start a whole thing here but Pakistanis were Indian too, less than 70 years ago. That is not that long, my grandfather is older than Pakistan.

P

pcfan123

Fair enough but my point is that anyone living in pakistan has been "Indian" for thousands of years and "Pakistani" for not more than 3 generations

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Had it not been for the K word, we might have had exchange players. :p

guna24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
we have well talented payers in india but some status problem they cannot recruit.. even planetcricket forum peoples also cannot accept these peoples too....:mad::crying

P

pcfan123

I just dont understand how in India you cant find anyone who is genuinely quick, but if you walk over the imaginary border line into Pakistan there is no shortage of guys bowling over 140k

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
We focused a lot on the spin in those early days and we were succeeding. Basically, we were more of the mind guys who gave importance to beating batsmen on the flight, variations, etc. Also in Pakistan, they eat a lot of meat which gives them good strength but India is a pre-dominantly a vegetarian country. It also helps in stamina which our guys lack a lot. So they start off at good speeds, and slowly peter out to average speeds (in the name of line and length).

But the scenario is changing. I wont be surprised if we get a well built and a really decent express pace bowler in the next 3-5 years.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I just dont understand how in India you cant find anyone who is genuinely quick, but if you walk over the imaginary border line into Pakistan there is no shortage of guys bowling over 140k

Diets and shiz are totally different, especially in terms of meat.

P

pcfan123

What about all the Muslims living in India, are they vegetarian as well? It surely cant be that simple of an explanation. Surely the team nutritionists gives the vegetarian quicks protein supplements and the lot.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Idk. Maybe that's why some of our best fast bowlers are muslim, like Zaheer Khan and Irfan Pathan a few years ago. But they're still not express in any way.

Fast bowling in India isn't usually very conducive. In the past Pakistan used to have those beautiful green tracks conducive to quick bowling while we have always known to be famous for dustbowls and spinning pitches.

Users who are viewing this thread