Stadium Creator Discussion

@BigAntStudios Stadium creator feature is something which we didnt expect at all and its an awesome addition. It would be nice if you could add saturation option to the ground grass so it feels good for the urban stadiums and for rural normal color. Thanks :)

View attachment 174491 View attachment 174492

In the above pictures the top one is original and the bottom pic edited one. The second picture looks more premium and very attractive. Please add this grass coloring feature coz it will give an awesome feel to the stadiums we create :)
Hopefully this gets rectified in final game or via patch because the different outfield color/texture gives a new life to the stadium

Ross, please include more outfield types like Pain, round grass cut type as in India and New Zealand.:-)

Stadium creator looks epic guys, what are loading times like before matches on the bigger stadiums?

Just created the Green Park Stadium of Kanpur. Name - Green Park Kanpur. Nickname - Green Park. Have shared it so those interested can download from the community. Thankyou :)

SQUARE BOUNDARY ROPES
I am aware the stadium editor allows for a square field (rather than oval)
however it doesn't seem possible to make the shape of the boundary rope
into a square?

BOUNDARY ROPE RIGHT ON FIELD EDGE (ADVERTISING BOARD)
It would be great to have the boundary rope right on the field edge as
it was in the 1992 World Cup.

Thanks very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
can any one plz confirm the ground designs as asain grounds dont have square design. straight lines, circle or plain design would be great addition.
also any different grass color shades?
Lets hope we get these two features in current else plz consider in next version :)

It looks at the moment that doing English grounds may be a bit of a struggle because we don't tend to have stadiums with stands all around them.

Old Trafford has the point, lord's has its pavilion as does the oval (which is massive), the rose bowl has a hotel at one end, Bristol and Chelmsford have a block of flats.

Assets to represent these would be a massive help. but given the ongoing support that 14 got, I'm infinitely more hopeful than I would be with most companies!

BOUNDARY ROPE RIGHT ON FIELD EDGE (ADVERTISING BOARD)
It would be great to have the boundary rope right on the field edge as
it was in the 1992 World Cup.

This has already been confirmed not to come into the game. There is a very simple reason for it: right now the fielders are programmed to dive for the ball near the boundary. You'd have to introduce a lot of new coding to have fielders react realistically near a solid fence, or just have them dive into the fence and look silly. It would overall be too much effort IMO for one small historical thing.

What I would like, however, is for when you test the stadium to have crowd fill it up so you can see how it looks. This is particularly important for parts around the ground that aren't grandstands.

Will there be any video screens in stadiums

I must say the game is looking great but a couple of things i believe if added would make the game feel and look alot better

● Ability to edit grass design and saturation as i feel in the last game the grass colour was very lightish and it looks the same in this version too.
● Broadcast camera looks like it is the same as Dbc14 aswell so i feel a closer broadcast cam would look great
●Pitch ads we have been told will not be in this edition so that's been put to rest.

If the first 2 things mentioned can make it into the game via updates that would be great unless ofcourse these features are already in.

Thanks once again @BigAntStudios for making a cricket game which nobody else would, it's obviously the greatest cricket game of all time but these little things i mentioned would go a long way to pleasing me and alot of people i feel.

Last edited:
Are other people's created stadiums ruined after the update? All of my stadiums have had half the assets deleted, loads of hills added or have just disappeared from my academy entirely.

Are other people's created stadiums ruined after the update? All of my stadiums have had half the assets deleted, loads of hills added or have just disappeared from my academy entirely.

This seems to be the case unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread