Steve Bucknor Dropped from third test

And co-incedently he make those mistake against Aussies only :rolleyes:

If i remember boxing day test match, he had made blunders against India. But we dont have history with him so no fuss. Its only Bucknor thats troubling us.

Indian team......bunny........Bucknor.

Perfect example of Indian bias there. You do know he helped England win the 2005 ashes? Just like Bucknor helped Australia win that last test match. If that was an Indian game you'd all be saying "NOOO I DON'T WANT BOWDEN! NOOO! THATS IT EITHER WITHDRAW BOWDEN OR WE LEAVE AUSTRALIA!" :rolleyes:

Bucknor does it every time he plays against India, doesn't he ?

Also i wasn't biasing at the first place. I never said that Bucknor should be removed from the third test match, it would have been ok with me even if Bucknor would have been the official in the 3rd test match. You may see some of my posts where i said Bucknor will play the 3rd test and i didn't even complain about it. Still if Bucknor is in the 3rd test match I would be happy coz i know he will surely commit some errors and then it will be easier for the ICC to think on Bucknor's matter seriously.

Perfect example of Indian bias there. You do know he helped England win the 2005 ashes? Just like Bucknor helped Australia win that last test match. If that was an Indian game you'd all be saying "NOOO I DON'T WANT BOWDEN! NOOO! THATS IT EITHER WITHDRAW BOWDEN OR WE LEAVE AUSTRALIA!" :rolleyes:

Even Proteas would have said the same thing, isn't it ;) Gamer was not all biased :noway

Last edited:
Bucknor does it every time he plays against India, doesn't he ?

Also i wasn't biasing at the first place. I never said that Bucknor should be removed from the third test match, it would have been ok with me even if Bucknor would have been the official in the 3rd test match. You may see some of my posts where i said Bucknor will play the 3rd test and i didn't even complain about it. Still if Bucknor is in the 3rd test match I would be happy coz i know he will surely commit some errors and then it will be easier for the ICC to think on Bucknor's matter seriously.

He's actually right. Indians are biased against Bucknor because Bucknor as we all know is biased against us... we've had proof of it time and again in the last 10 years.

Quotes by
Billy Bowden

I just hope, in all honesty, that Steve will walk if he hits it, you know what I mean? I would hate to be bringing up my bent finger as a controversial decision. I hope he'll go nice and easy - caught in the covers or bowled middle stump. I just hope he doesn't get his pads in the way or his bat's wide enough to get a thin edge [on Steve Waugh's last innings]
Billy Bowden quote

Biography
Unique cricket umpire

Good i like Billy Bowden with his crooked finger. :)

Billy Bowden should launch a complaint against you!! lol jokes!! He's a tops umpire, gotta love him. Shame about his personal health/disabilities. Don't make fun of that, because he is a really nice person!

ICC names Chief Referee Ranjan Madugalle as facilitator for the smooth running of the Perth match.

Maybe Australia might lodge a complaint about Bowden and we find Jacques called Trendulkar a midget... banned for 3 test matches.

in case your joking i dont care im just gonna supply the correct information. Bowden is from New Zealand.

From what i gathered Hooper(?) asked what nationality was the match referree. In that case it was a sri lankan:p

Users who are viewing this thread