Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
New to the forum here, after downloading some really good teams thanks to some of you guys on here this game is so much fun.

Started a test world championship, used some custom settings that were posted on here which made the game more realistic especially having the ball zip through quicker.

India vs West Indies first game. Kohli won toss and batted.

Sharma and Gill got off to a decent start before Sharma chopped on off Holder.

Wickets fell steadily with Pujara run out for 10, Gill LBW for 20, Kohli caught behind off Cornwell.

Pant and Rahane steadied the ship until I got into a grove with Fabien Allen. They couldn't put him away at one stage I had 15 overs straight 1 for 13 with him.

Last wicket pair Ashwin and Ishant put on around 50 with Ashwin finally out for 65 LBW to Roach.

India all out for 224.

West Indies started off shakey, a lot of plays and misses, big LBW shout. Campbell eventually was bowled middle peg out of the ground by Bumrah for 2 off 26 balls.
Braithwate is 9* off 51 and Darren Bravo 16 off 26.

I will resume that test match again during the week but decided to try a 20/20 world cup to see the difference in gameplay with sliders.

1st match I played was NZ vs WI again I decided to play as WI.

Guptil was aggressive early taking on Fidel and hit 3 fours in the first over. Opened up with Fabian Allen who struck Guptil plumb infront.
Williamson came out and dominated the bowlers, Joseph had Stiefort ? Caught hooking. Conway snicked off early to Holder genuine edged that looked unreal.
Allen picked up Glenn Phillips bowled and had Neesham out caught behind for a golden off a thin edge that was given not out! Good review!
Hat trick ball was safely played away.
Williamson fell for 48 caught on the fence off Fabian and NZ were all out 126 in the 19th over.

I thought that score was well below what they needed but boy was I wrong.

Lendl Simmons edged behind for 2 in the first over, followed by the Universe Boss who hit a nice flick through mid wicket for 4 only to find a leading edge and be caught at gully the next ball.
Boult and Southee ripped through the top order with Pollard out for 4, Darren Bravo 1, Dwayne Bravo 6, Pooran 11.

Hope and Holder gave the Windies some hope but when both fell in the same over to Neesham the game was cooked. Hope top scored wih 32, Holder 17.

Southee the pick of the bowlers with 3/12 off 4.

Learnt my lesson going to hard to early trying to get boundries before the field spread.

Overall I love the one day games for the visuals of the white ball and the kits look amazing, I find once the field spreads it becomes a bit of a grind and get more satisfaction out of the test matches.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Well I had a feeling it could be a difficult tour, but day 1 certainly reaffirmed things ...

91155457-3C78-4A12-A9F4-501A78DF7C5A.jpeg

Lost the toss, put into the field and with swing at only 10 and for only 20 overs (when I lowered it to 5, then to 1 at 40 overs) it was always going to be a long day. Regroup and go again tomorrow...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I had a feeling it could be a difficult tour, but day 1 certainly reaffirmed things ...

View attachment 245045

Lost the toss, put into the field and with swing at only 10 and for only 20 overs (when I lowered it to 5, then to 1 at 40 overs) it was always going to be a long day. Regroup and go again tomorrow...
Ouch, going to be a slog alright.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
End of day 2 -

7 wickets falling so a much better showing, still India on top though, maybe??

A couple of mini victories, preventing Sehwag get his 200 and getting Yuvraj before he got his ton, but still a lot of work to be done with the bat

162B337B-227F-46A2-841F-10B86DC9247D.jpeg

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

email2niranjan

Club Cricketer
Just won my first test match against the AI... close finish though and high scoring match. Best moment of the match was when AI pickedup Rishab's wicket and when i realised (a min later) how AI set me up to pick up that c&b. Kudos to the game makers.

Attachments

• 20210423_171714.jpg
    20210423_171714.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 28

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
my 1st ever 200 runs in Online Multiplayer T20 Match ..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-02 224040.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-02 224040.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread