Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

please make sure that all the players' faces look accurate i hated it when sachin had a moustache in the c2005

Weather has to be a bigger part in this game. For example going off for rain every few overs in England, going off at 4:30 for bad light on the sub continent, evening dew in Pakistan. That kind of thing.

Here are some of my ideas for a new game

1. Averages for the players and the computer
2. Harder Conditons
3. More Spin from the spinners
4. Generating innings
5. Franchise ..including training
6. Make the players look like who they are eg Ricky Pointing and Justin Langer look nothing alike when they play
7. Make the training so if you train hard the player will move his foot more to the ball
8. Leg - cutters/ off- cutters so it is obvious to see and more cut with the new ball and in the mornings
9.Bowling Actions . make it like the players eg. McGrath and Lee dont look anything alike when they bowl
10. Head to Head Statitics
11. Yearly Statitics
12. Game Career Statitics
13. Normal Career Statitics
14. Domestic Competetions
15. Alot Better create-a-player

Plus alot more would be great in a new cricket game

1. Players that are suited to different conditions perform better in the conditions the prefer

2. Different Batting Techniques

3. Sponsorships

4. Really Good Graphics

5. Squad based on form and personal choice for tours

6. Tight Bowling for like Glenn McGrath- not so tight for Fidel Edwards

7. Better pitch graphics- cracks/wetspots/ batting harder on final days

8. Good Crowd Graphics

9. Bowling- Aggression/Control/Annoyance- if a batter is getting on top of him he will give some loose deliveries

10. Batting- Confidence/Courage/ Form/Conditions/Fatigue/Foot Movement are all aspects of batting

Madman said:
will the adboards be different in different countries or the same in all stadiums?

Different if i get my way ;)

homer_simpson said:
please make sure that all the players' faces look accurate i hated it when sachin had a moustache in the c2005

yes, this is ridiculous

cc2003btw said:
Weather has to be a bigger part in this game. For example going off for rain every few overs in England, going off at 4:30 for bad light on the sub continent, evening dew in Pakistan. That kind of thing.

i totally agree

Justin Langer said:
Here are some of my ideas for a new game

1. Averages for the players and the computer
2. Harder Conditons
3. More Spin from the spinners
4. Generating innings
5. Franchise ..including training
6. Make the players look like who they are eg Ricky Pointing and Justin Langer look nothing alike when they play
7. Make the training so if you train hard the player will move his foot more to the ball
8. Leg - cutters/ off- cutters so it is obvious to see and more cut with the new ball and in the mornings
9.Bowling Actions . make it like the players eg. McGrath and Lee dont look anything alike when they bowl
10. Head to Head Statitics
11. Yearly Statitics
12. Game Career Statitics
13. Normal Career Statitics
14. Domestic Competetions
15. Alot Better create-a-player

Plus alot more would be great in a new cricket game

1. Players that are suited to different conditions perform better in the conditions the prefer

2. Different Batting Techniques

3. Sponsorships

4. Really Good Graphics

5. Squad based on form and personal choice for tours

6. Tight Bowling for like Glenn McGrath- not so tight for Fidel Edwards

7. Better pitch graphics- cracks/wetspots/ batting harder on final days

8. Good Crowd Graphics

9. Bowling- Aggression/Control/Annoyance- if a batter is getting on top of him he will give some loose deliveries

10. Batting- Confidence/Courage/ Form/Conditions/Fatigue/Foot Movement are all aspects of batting

some good suggestions here, though most of these are already covered in TCP ;)

LM

I like the idea of sponsorships Justin langer because like if your playing career mode and create your own player you can start off with a generic bat something like a plain bat not made by anyone big and then when you get better Gray Nicholls, Kookaburra etc can email or text you to your mobile and you can see how much they are sponsoring you with and you can accept or reject their offer. And make it sometimes with some sponsors you have to sign a contract and some you dont. That way after you say get sponsored with Slazanger and you didnt like the Kookaburra can overtake that sponsorship.

Also with each bowlers the only thing i didnt like about RPIC was the speeds of some bowlers like make the bowers look on the internet like look up their average speed, fastest ever speed and slowest ever speed and like Say A bowlers

Fastest: 158.5 km/h
Slowest: 126.5 km/h
Average: 145.0 km/h

make it they can never go slower then theyre slowest ever and faster then their fastest ever
Well thats just a suggestion

Last edited:
Madman said:
sorry about me making lots of suggestions (probably too many)

A question about multiplayer - Will it be included in the full screen program like Pro Evo 5 or will it be from an external program like GameSpy?

I think the online option must have a chat option to organise games too
I hope the online multiplayer is good because I think it adds that extra something into a game that makes me want to play it even more, hopefully it will not have lag.

@Brett_Lee - that type of sponsorships (with phones, e-mail etc..) would be good but how would you earn and use the money?

I was talking about if you had like carrer/franchise mode. I was only thinking of them sponsoring you in like cricket gear.
If you had a career/franchise mode LM (are you having one???) you could make it like when a player is created you could like give them a default bat for wen they play exhibition matches but like when they play career mode they have to start off with a blank bat and the player they turn into the more sponsorships they get.

Also L.M heres another suggestion you should have things like when your facing Brett Lee or Shoib Aktar that sometimes if you face alot of balls at their pace of 150-160 km/h bats can snap etc but make it happen Rarely and if doing career mode like they have to get the 12th man to bring them out a spare one.

Brett_Lee said:
make it they can never go slower then theyre slowest ever and faster then their fastest ever

Thats just plain silly IMO. What if i want to bowl a really slow one to fool a batsman? Or what if i want to bowl a Shane Warne-style bouncer with a spinner? Maybe use the fastest and slowest just as a base for bowling speeds rather that the absolute limit

Idea for batsmen aggression:

Use their strike rates. No games do that, and are missing out. Basically, the batsmen try to score at around thir strike rate which is assigned to them. It wont be fair to label any player as aggressive or defensive, so they just bat acording to their strike rates. If a bad ball is bowled though, they will still attack it, and similarly they will try and avoid the good balls. This way you can pressurise batsmen like Afridi with tight bowling.
I also like to bring in averages+abilities. If the batsman avergaes lowly in ODIs, but has high ability (see Tharanga or Gambhir or Sehwag( or vice versa, they will play shots and bat as thier ability suggests, but they will be nervous after they have passed thier average score. So you will have to choose, whether someone like, say, Ganguly who has a high average will play or Kaif with a low average but higher ability. Probably this would be more suitable in a mangaement game...

Thats a brilliant idea, but instead of batting nervous after getting a big score, maybe the edges increase, and more shots go to fielders.

manee said:
Thats a brilliant idea, but instead of batting nervous after getting a big score, maybe the edges increase, and more shots go to fielders.
Yup, thats what I meant. Also less aggressive shots forced. So you would normally prefer an experienced player for slogging...

Or perhaps the opposite. They would be nervous until they get to their average, and then once they get there, they relax, because they would be set, and in essence feel, "I can do this."

Maybe? My point is that players like Symonds will keep failing in tests regardless of his ablility, in order to keep the realism...

Users who are viewing this thread