Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

FreddieFan said:
Wehn creating players, have a box to type in attributed instead of EA's way of clicking the up and down arrows to change it - this takes forever.

absolutely...that just reeks of PS2 port... :mad

LM

Madman said:
thats great LM
i think there needs to be a hell of a lot of commentary to make it realistic and not just 2 or 3 comments for something
I agree

Yeh i reckon you should like get commontators to talk in the same tone if there going to say different lines otherwise say all different lines together

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Madman said:
when you bowl the batsman out, run them out or stump them the stumps need to react realisticly, none of BLIC's stump travels 7ft up in the air and none of Cricket 2005's stump falling forward and hardly ever coming out of the ground.
also, will there be a big animated screen in the stadium that actually works and shows useful information on it?

wrt the wickets animations...yep, i agree...i could not believe the stumps in C2005 fall forwards when hit!! How is that possible???? Massive bug there....yes, i will have several different animations for wickets being hit, different for pace and spinners and different depending on how fast and which stump gets hit. And whhen they do get hit they will fall properly!!! You should have seen some of these animations already from some of the videos...

about the scoreboard...unlikley it will animate but will be nice to have actual data on it, such as stats from the game..e.g. scorecard, bowler stats etc...but i haven't looked into it much yet, so dont know just how feasible it is yet.

cheers,

LM

Yeah what was with that, the stump going forward? How could they miss that. Also, and I know I dont have to say it, but I will anyway, make sure that all of the shots are playable, and not liek EA, where you can only use about half of them!!

Propmanoz said:
Yeah what was with that, the stump going forward? How could they miss that. Also, and I know I dont have to say it, but I will anyway, make sure that all of the shots are playable, and not liek EA, where you can only use about half of them!!

heheh...yeah, you didn't have to say it...i am proud to announce right here, for one and for all, ALL SHOTS will be playable. e.g. If you want to play a sweep shot, you will play a sweep shot :)

LM

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Madman said:
i hope the sweep shot and padding out is not available when not facing spinners, in real life this is near impossible to do!
also how about the option of a First Person view when bowling, batting or fielding, that would be cool if you could choose 1 player and play as them for a match.
one very important thing is the AI field placings, they must be realistic and most of the time use thirdman and deep fine leg, this is a very important part of the game

yeah, in the interest of realism i have not allowed those shots to be played to pace bowlers as yeah, it would never happen...whhat do other people think?

i totally agree on the fielding thing...fielding AI is extremely important...can make or break a batting experience/batting enjoyment....i will be paying particular attention to this...

LM

L.M. i think you should not include paddle sweep or conventional sweep to pace bowlers. game would lose it realism. but something like a tendulkar special sweep he plays to faster bowler would be nice. i mentioned that before you asked for video but cud'nt find ne for that perticular shot that he plays.
about thirdman and fineleg, i think it is a basic feild placing that is used during odi's so having them is must. please do not include any stupid feild placing like Ea and Codies have done please.

Some suggestions for the commentary

Record different sounds so people with custom names like Logitech (not a real name lol) like record differnet sounds such as Lo Log tech etc. Or get a list of people from the forum that want to hear their last name in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread