Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

How about a stump mic and hearing stuff during the match? (Can be muted for younger players)

Confidence bars for keepers and fielders as well as batsmen. Invisible maybe, but still there - keeper drops a catch, confidence goes down, backward point takes a blinder confidence goes up.

This game needs plenty of scenes after the match. What bugs me is on the other cricket games, you win a really tense match, feel so relieved and it goes straight to the end menu losing the effect.

Madman said:
will the people in the crowd try and catch the ball on a six and will they throw the ball back to the players on the pitch when a boundary is hit.
and, when minnows are playing, the stadium shouldnt be full
I like your ideas

YOU ROCK

WIll there be confusing runouts?Like one player refusing to take the single while the otehr still charges down the pitch.

We shud be able to control only the striker and the nonstriker running will be decided by CPU according to his running attribiutes.This will help for confusing runouts.

iLikeMad_People said:
We shud be able to control only the striker and the nonstriker running will be decided by CPU according to his running attribiutes.This will help for confusing runouts.

Yes, I like this idea. The non-striker can call, with some batsmen better at judging that others (COUGH Inzy COUGH)

FreddieFan said:
Yes, I like this idea. The non-striker can call, with some batsmen better at judging that others (COUGH Inzy COUGH)
Inzy allo..lolz..He's going to get run out most of the time then.

@LM. I was wondering, how will you remember to add all these great ideas into the game? Like, do you have a document saved on your computer and you're saving all these ideas in there? Just want to know. Thanks!

duffarama said:
Sounds good Matt. I alrealy have a good, new headset because I am a co-host of a podcast so everything is basically set up for me. I'm using a piece of software called Acoustica to record the lines. You might want to use it too unless you have another one in mind.
I was probably going to use Audacity, because I am used to it, but I will look into that one

FreddieFan said:

yes, this was already discussed in the other thread..it will behave like that :)

Dhoni said:
Inzy allo..lolz..He's going to get run out most of the time then.

@LM. I was wondering, how will you remember to add all these great ideas into the game? Like, do you have a document saved on your computer and you're saving all these ideas in there? Just want to know. Thanks!

yeah, poor ol Inzy... lol ;)

JK has been collating the responses and i do check in when i can and make a note of the really good suggestions...

FreddieFan said:
It would be good if players could get 'in the zone' - when they are in complete control, unstoppable, like McGraths spell at Lords or Pietersen's innings at The Oval. I've tried and failed to think of a way to decide who gets into the zone, and when - does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I would like to see a 'stand-up-and-be-counted-ability' rating. The england team of recent years, if they get into trouble, there's always someone to drag them out again, and this rating would be how likely it is for given player to rescue his team.

fantastic idea...i really like this..

Madman said:
one thing which i think is very important to include is,

speed of ball and difficulty of catch should greatly affect the chances of holding onto a catch,
and another thing which is kind of related is,
till now every games Wicket Keepers are too good and hardly miss a catch and all the keepers behave the same, ability should greatly affect the keepers performance, keepers should drop more catches than in previous games and give away more byes.

yes, i agree. Good stuff

SkateBoarder said:
This game needs plenty of scenes after the match. What bugs me is on the other cricket games, you win a really tense match, feel so relieved and it goes straight to the end menu losing the effect.

i agree, end game cut scenes are a must...i hate that anti-climax whenthere is nothing

Madman said:
will the people in the crowd try and catch the ball on a six and will they throw the ball back to the players on the pitch when a boundary is hit.
and, when minnows are playing, the stadium shouldnt be full

Um, the crowd throwing back the ball thing will be very hard to implement, so unlikely, sorry to say..

but yes, the stadium 'fullness' will definately be in.

Users who are viewing this thread