Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Heres an idea...

Video clips like in Hondeyho's Fifa World Cup 2006 story...Im not sure how theyre made but it seems like a good idea.

Hi
This may seem silly, but can we have a street mode in the game like fifa street. It shouldnt be done extensively ( couldnt come up with better word ) but like instead of playing on ground we play in the backyard or on the road with fancy kits and it also allows to make ur own rules like no umpires or u can cheat (lol) .. just for fun.. this has never been tried before.

I think we should go to the EA Forums and see the suggestions people are saying there and like try to implement them into the game if there going into the next EA Game

Brett_Lee said:
I think we should go to the EA Forums and see the suggestions people are saying there and like try to implement them into the game if there going into the next EA Game

whaT! Ask EA! :mad

we haave better goals than those bunch of loonies

blackleopard92 said:
whaT! Ask EA! :mad

we haave better goals than those bunch of loonies
na im talking about the people suggesting things on their forums Cause then we can steal their ideas.

but then again your right they are dumb

Hardie123123 said:
we could but as blackleo said theres better people on here and we actually know about cricket :p :cheers

oh and i love your avator blackleo :)
Yeh its a beauty avatar

Brett_Lee said:
na im talking about the people suggesting things on their forums Cause then we can steal their ideas.

but then again your right they are dumb

Yeh its a beauty avatar

I switch from one beauty to another :D

Hope it remains till nxt awards .

Madman said:
Will different bats be different shapes?
For example a GM Duellist is a different shape from a GM Purist because the Duellist has its thickest part higher up the bat and curves at the bottom but the Purist doesn't.
If the answer is yes, maybe there should be another thread gathering information on bat shapes.

I don't know, is it required?Jk_16 has already made so many bats, and there is a single tempelate.
Also, hardly anyone will notice the difference.

The biggest pitfall in making sim games is including too much of details.;)

las_faiz said:
Hi
This may seem silly, but can we have a street mode in the game like fifa street. It shouldnt be done extensively ( couldnt come up with better word ) but like instead of playing on ground we play in the backyard or on the road with fancy kits and it also allows to make ur own rules like no umpires or u can cheat (lol) .. just for fun.. this has never been tried before.
What do u guys think about this idea .. sorry .. so far there were no comments about it .. keep up the good work guys

Users who are viewing this thread