Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Maybe a tennis ball mode in the street...with the manked up (no offense) original bowling actions and when you hit the ball it goes miles into the scenes of different cities in the world...ie it goes into the thames and is eaten by a whale in the thames:D:D:D:D

manee said:
Maybe a tennis ball mode in the street...with the manked up (no offense) original bowling actions and when you hit the ball it goes miles into the scenes of different cities in the world...ie it goes into the thames and is eaten by a whale in the thames:D:D:D:D
dude .. I dont get it .. ne ways hahaha

las_faiz said:
dude .. I dont get it .. ne ways hahaha

I had suggested something like this in a thread.

LM said that things like these reqiure a standalone game(which I would try and make :happy)

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
its an idea which need a career based mode, like I suggested.It would then blend perfectly into it.
Actually, the pros of this mode (in gameplay context) would be enhancing cricketers stats.But since cricketers stats would be static, this mode would only act as a deterrent to actual match.And might soon become one of to be removed features.

We all can improve our abilities in nets, and the this mode would serve no meaning full purpose.

P.S.I have just stored this idea in a file on my comp.Whenever someone tries to make a career based game, this would be surely implemented .:)

Similar idea : we should really have a camp/training thing where we choose a player for the carreer and then we do training along with other players.

great ideas, i thing though when players are runnings are we gonna have 2 dots or can you see the players running

and we could have a umpire mode, i know its already been suggested but we could have 4 cameres 1 where you see where the foor lands when bowling, 2 near the stumps looking for a run-out and one near the boundary, we could have more with options to see them or not

manee said:

That sounds a nice idea but

A. That is FIFA-Streetesque, (oh dear lord!)
B. It's not really the focus of TCP
C. There aren't any whales in the Thames :p well not near Central London anyway.

A street tennis mode would be a good idea but as a game of its own rather than a mode.

I have an idea.
Why not have stats catagorised into two different groups.core, and dynamic.

core stats would have fixed values, which relates to general ability of batsmen.

dynamic stats would have have their values changed randomly, with a certain min threshold( decided by core).eg tension, form, and luck

this would allow for bad days, and bring much needed random gameplay into the game.

blackleopard92 said:
I have an idea.
Why not have stats catagorised into two different groups.core, and dynamic.

core stats would have fixed values, which relates to general ability of batsmen.

dynamic stats would have have their values changed randomly, with a certain min threshold( decided by core).eg tension, form, and luck

this would allow for bad days, and bring much needed random gameplay into the game.

great minds think alike ;) we do have this already....

I will take the idea forward if u permit :p

how about in game changing of values?
it would simulate tension.where all attributes take extreme values for both the teams.

also some partial increase mid game would be good too.It would simulate "something is got to give" feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread