Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Unlockables. As in FIFA/WWE games. Such as:

Legendary players for different teams
Different coloured cricket balls
Old classic kits
Bats
Different modes (Such as even play on the moon)
Maybe and option to unlock unsusual shots or different styles of bowling such as underarm lobs.

gratefuldave54 said:
will the slope at lords be present in the game?

hmm..that's pretty extreme...good question though. Answer is i'm not sure...it would require some thought and rejigging. Currently it is assumed the ground is flat, in terms of physics. I hadn't actually considered slopes in grounds.

not sure if the result is worth the extra effort...but i wont rule it out....

srk121 said:
definatly....

Srk is right...absolutely 100% confirmed (in fact, most are already done) ;)

legend_master said:
Srk is right...absolutely 100% confirmed (in fact, most are already done) ;)

So, how many designs will be there in the game - 99, right? ;)

And also, will it have some fantasy designs too, like whacky grass designs or cement grounds? :cool:

Madman said:
how about challenge training? i will think up more challenges if its going to be in.
not only is challenge training fun, it makes you a better player as well! probably not as hard to implement as some other things like a career mode either...

*prays in hope LM will say yes*

cheers :)
Madman
that's implementable. :)

I was thinking:
1. the drink breaks where the cart comes in and the players take a break
2. When a player dives to stop a ball, the players shirt should have a stain when a gets up
3. several shots of audience cheering on thier team should be present, if not, please make sure that there are atleast flags of the countries playing in the audience...similar to the fifa games
4. the batsman should ocassionally ask for a bat, glove,...etc in the middle of the game
-------if these are already included, my bad--------------------------

I would like if training feature include this in the following way
U can jump to the training ground in first person view as a coach where every player of your squad practicing in the nets ,u can go to each player individually and give him tips in question anwer type which can improve his attributes or disimprove (depends upon player) for eg
U can call fast bowler to shorter his runup
U can call him to focus on outswing(or any other particularly delivery)
U can call him to bowl fast(at the cost of accuracy)
U can call him to cutdown his pace(for accuracy)
In a same way for batsman
U can call him to focus on particular weakness
U can call him to practice different shots
U can call him to practice on aerial routes(at the cost of timing)
U can call him to play defensive strokes(at the cost of his shots variation)
U can call him to play for longer perioud for good long innings(at the cost of stamina)

and more over u can sim training feature if u fed up of doing things so cpu can decide which thing to do
it can be very good train individual players by actually be like coach do in real time
see if the guy has potential dont rely on CPU assistance to take care go and tune his attributes
WHAT U THINK OF MY IDEA

one possible thing which could be in the game is.... extra runner...

when batsman gets injured he gets a runner...

what you think guys???

It depends on demand, a batsman getting injured is always a shame and good to forget about it...a guy a know tore a ligament when he was batting and so needed a runner.

But on the other hand it is a part of cricket and if people want it, it should be in the game.

As far as time vs reward go, I think that if it takes longer than half a day to make then it is not worth it.

BUT that is my opinion, and Im happy to accept that you may disagree with it

Manee

manee said:
It depends on demand, a batsman getting injured is always a shame and good to forget about it...a guy a know tore a ligament when he was batting and so needed a runner.

But on the other hand it is a part of cricket and if people want it, it should be in the game.

As far as time vs reward go, I think that if it takes longer than half a day to make then it is not worth it.

BUT that is my opinion, and Im happy to accept that you may disagree with it

Manee

thanx manee... its your opinion.

but i think features like this which would make TCP different to other cricket games. well if it takes longer than you do not have to do it. But taking in considiration would be good becuase it is a vital part of game to.

srk121 said:
thanx manee... its your opinion.

but i think features like this which would make TCP different to other cricket games. well if it takes longer than you do not have to do it. But taking in considiration would be good becuase it is a vital part of game to.

regaridng the extra runner, i am certainly planning to have it in there, as injuries will certainly play a part in TCP, unlike any other cricket game to date

So LM do you think the Franchise ideas will be appearing?

And, will it have different colour scorecards for different countries, like those shown in the Eng-Pak series?

Users who are viewing this thread