Draft: T20 Leagues | Draft complete | Big Bash League vs Bangaldesh Premier League | Final posted

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Code:
This applies to the IPL and Indian players, since India doesn't allow it's players to play in any other overseas league,
the way we will get around this limitation is that each other league can pick one Indian player as an overseas option per team.
Regardless if they have played for the league or not.
IPL can still pick up to 4 overseas players as the other leagues.
This was the only way I was able to balance out the IPL.
That is absolutely fair and justified, I'm good with that rule

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
the super smash don't allow overseas players :(. What should be the criteria for picking them?

Last edited:

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
My first pick is Martin Guptill :nzf:
He has made the most runs in T20Is in New Zealand , 1479 runs at an average of 39.97 and at a Strike Rate of 150.
He has also been very successful in the Super Smash, making 1606 runs at an average of 47.24 and at a Strike Rate of 139.53
An explosive opener is always handy and Guptill can be aggresive from ball 1. He is a match winner and when in form, can take on any bowler
Neptune's Team
1. Martin Guptill :nzf: :bat:
Next up is @ahmedleo414

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
the super smash don't allow overseas players :(. What should be the criteria for picking them?
I swear I have seen Mahela Jayawardene play in super smash and hit a century

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
You have 4 overseas picks. Accept it. Remember it's their overall T20 stats. Or choose 11 NZ picks. Up to you. But when @Aislabie decides to audit your team, just remember your picks...well, if he will, I'm not sure of the rules on Aislabie saying his opinion on a draft he didn't create, but I for one would like to see it, no VARP necessary.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@ahmedleo414 Doesn't allowing any 4 overseas players, defeat the purpose of this draft? Yeah overseas players have been rarities in Super Smash in the past few years but there are enough players to constitute a team.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Oh I thought they never had any overseas player... If they've had overseas players in the past then yes, unfortunately you have to stick with those players

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
My first pick of the BPL draft goes to Rashid Khan

EnLoIkEN2IZllKgmKv_7CpKWO4Ne1eFlo76-jo7r2uykHQqtnFihZqM9ql7PrOcAzT7aGf66sE_xMvMwa6wnfjoJnb75DyCAEF3_DxQylxjUMpnEw8C6b00mmaTB

Stats|Matches|Wkts|BBM|:bwl: Ave|Econ|5w/10w
T20 |211|296|5/3|17.22|6.3|2/0
I mean, what can be said about Rashid Khan. 21 years old and already almost at 300 T20 wickets. I have been trying to Rashid Khan for the past few drafts and finally was able to pick him up today.

ahmedleo414 BPL draft:
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. :afg: :bwl: Rashid Khan
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?