TAOC - Commentary Lines

yeh but mabye in commentary we can only have hindi/urdu only for teams like pakistan and india and for rest english. because that wud make it soo realistic and there are alot and alot of paki and indian people in pc.

yeh but mabye in commentary we can only have hindi/urdu only for teams like pakistan and india and for rest english. because that wud make it soo realistic and there are alot and alot of paki and indian people in pc.

ah no cuz in india every channel commentry is english and most people would prefer english cuz they wont understand most of it

ah no cuz in india every channel commentry is english and most people would prefer english cuz they wont understand most of it
But a few channels do have commentary in Hindi and urdu...although we could probably have an option to select the language of commentary..maybe before a match...

Getting in different languages would only increase the game's size as audio can't be compressed much. I would prefer if it was a patch rather than being necessary.

Getting in different languages would only increase the game's size as audio can't be compressed much. I would prefer if it was a patch rather than being necessary.

sounds like good idea

i want lms input on this though

6 x Afridi added 30 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

voice of india SIX!!
hahahahah lol
that cracks me up

for a four it should be
oh hes hit that hard
one bounce for a four!

6 x Afridi added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

for a six
oh thats covered the ropes SIX!

6 x Afridi added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

six
has it gone has it gone has it gone?
its gone!

sounds like good idea

i want lms input on this though

6 x Afridi added 30 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

voice of india SIX!!
hahahahah lol
that cracks me up

for a four it should be
oh hes hit that hard
one bounce for a four!

6 x Afridi added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

for a six
oh thats covered the ropes SIX!

6 x Afridi added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

six
has it gone has it gone has it gone?
its gone!

wow dude they are almost same as some people have done it

I hope the commentary says its going for four during the ball travelling to the boundary, not after its gone and hit the fence. Like when it gets smashed, during the balls flight the commentator says "Its been smashed high and long...that's six." Please can this be included?

I hope the commentary says its going for four during the ball travelling to the boundary, not after its gone and hit the fence. Like when it gets smashed, during the balls flight the commentator says "Its been smashed high and long...that's six." Please can this be included?

that wud be relly cool. like
"its been hit hard, but will it travel all the way?"
"No hes been caught"
"YEs its gone"

or something like that
cause in cricket 07 when the ball goes all teh way to the ropes then the commentary comes

Users who are viewing this thread