TAOC - Commentary Lines

"Coming soon on Channel Nine, Fire 000, a show that follows the states fire service on their day to day job. That's coming soon on Channel Nine"

:p

oh i tot u was gonna record the voice of a live match

i know wat ur talking about when u sa that
its text to speech

Mashrafe Mortaza to Smith, FOUR, The runs keep coming at Chittagong. Down the leg side and glanced to fine leg boundary

Shahadat Hossain to McKenzie, SIX, Whack! He moved forward initially before swiveling back to pull it over midwicket boundary.

I was talking about something like this.:cheers

Mashrafe Mortaza to Smith, FOUR, The runs keep coming at Chittagong. Down the leg side and glanced to fine leg boundary

Shahadat Hossain to McKenzie, SIX, Whack! He moved forward initially before swiveling back to pull it over midwicket boundary.

I was talking about something like this.:cheers

ohhh ok buddy:)

"Glenn McGrath is so soo good"
"OOOh AAAh Glen McGrath"
"I wouldn't bother Yuvraj if i was you" (this would be a very good line to tag with any attacking batsmen. Just switch the player names.
"If cricket was a religion, Tendulkar is god"
"He can try but hes not going to keep out the master"
"So who do you think is the best batsmen in the world" - "Without a doubt, Sachin Tendulkar"

my favorite one

Mark Nicholas : Do you believe in religion Richie?
Richie : I don't know much about religions, but if cricket was ever a religion, only one man can be god.
Mark Nicholas : Who is that Richie
Richie : Well He has to have more than 1 Billion followers and his name has to Sachin Tendulkar

Black Magic added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Mark Nicholas : Have you ever seen god Richie
Richie : I have incidentally, he was about 5 and a bit foot tall and was known by the name of Sachin Tendulkar

Mark Nicholas : Why has the whole crowd stood up....Oh wait Tendulkar has come onto the field

Black Magic added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Mark Nicholas : Why is Tendulkar such a legend Richie
Richie : Well, hes one man and one god...he is Sachin Tendulkar

Black Magic added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

After Sachin has hit a century...

Mark Nicholas : Well now i finally know why Sachin Tendulkar is the god of 1 billion people

Black Magic added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

That shot could give murali a run for his money

Hey lm, how do we know if you are going to put our commentary lines in or not

hey we better have hindi/urdu fielding and batting commentary. like for example.
afridi bowls and hits the pontings pads and he appeals for lbw. so he says "Ouuts Haaii"
for example the kp hits the ball in the air, gambhir fails to catch teh ball or missfields, so dhoni says "sora hai kia?" that means "are you sleeping"

all my indian and pakistani bros please tell me more

No i don't quiet agree on this.

Plz english is good enough. If you wan to add something like that add some keeper's voice.

Fo example: Ah yes, bowling! oooohhh (If ball spins more than keeper expected)

I am not trying to offend you or anything but

I think adding urdu/hindi voices wont do much really.

I don't think anything other than English would be in the initial release anyway, sounds and music could probably be added by the people who want them after the initial release.

Kinda seems like pointless busy work though.

Users who are viewing this thread