TAOC Discussion

I would really doubt it if BLIC actually looks like the screenshot when you are playing. But if BLIC looks like the PS2 screenshot, then it still takes the cake graphics wise (but it is slightly unrealistic)

Drewska said:
The cover drive looks v.good. Personally i prefer the blic one but still the taoc is quality. cricket 07 one just looks out of sync.

yes..comparatively blic is better but bear in mind that EA / codies use
motion capture whilist ours was done "by-hand" ! ;)
all hail Paul !! :hpraise :D

dont compare cricket 2007 and taoc with blic because those arent blics ingame graphics but those are gameplay of other two. the graphics you see in that picture for blic wont be like that for gameplay until playstation 5 comes out.

holmie said:
dont compare cricket 2007 and taoc with blic because those arent blics ingame graphics but those are gameplay of other two. the graphics you see in that picture for blic wont be like that for gameplay until playstation 5 comes out.

thanks for all the positive comments everyone...

yeah, the BLIC pic is a render for sure, perhaps from the opening cutscene? But def not ingame...

the other pic JK posted of BLIC was ingame (from PS2) and is what the ingame will look like. FYI, the 'blur' effect can be achieved through a 'bloom shader' and 'HDR lighting shader'.

LM

Rubbergenius said it was not a render so at least you can rest assure that TAOC are not liers.

ok guys...i have decided to finish off all my pending stuff !!
because i dont want the game to be delayed because of me.
so first things first...go back to bats ;)

these are the bats i'll be making and finish it off once and for all !

Ricky Ponting Kahuna
Kookaburra Genesis Cyclone/Tornado
Woodworm Globe
SG Sunny Tonny
CA Plus 10000
GN Predator UK Version
GN Fusion

if theres any POPULAR / MAJOR bat that i am missing from the newly
released ones, then please let me know.

cheers

i have the assurance that lbw has been implemented correctly? it is deep waters u know, have to know all the rules for its implementation.

jk16_4 said:
ok..i did the comparison and AOC looks quite good tbh... :)

CREDITS TO MANEE FOR THE EA & BLIC COMPARISON !

what do you guys think ?
Looks pretty damn good. Just the hump on the player model that I keep complaining about. I'm sure its something I won't care about while I'm playing the actual game.

I just realised how much work LM is putting into this project, he literally works the whole day on his job and this game, it is amazing!

I hope he gets some sort of huge reward (job, $1000 in donations or something else) for the work he is doing.

manee said:
I just realised how much work LM is putting into this project, he literally works the whole day on his job and this game, it is amazing!

I hope he gets some sort of huge reward (job, $1000 in donations or something else) for the work he is doing.

There is a smiley that sums up Pauls work on the game: :hpraise

I'm sure that if there was a donation system, people would gladly be generous, because they can finally stop wasting money on EA Cricket games. But I would say a fair chunk of donations would be taken up by the cost of running the download server and online play

I've said this before... but I'll say it again. I'm happy to donate to this.

jk16_4 said:
ok guys...i have decided to finish off all my pending stuff !!
because i dont want the game to be delayed because of me.
so first things first...go back to bats ;)

these are the bats i'll be making and finish it off once and for all !

Ricky Ponting Kahuna
Kookaburra Genesis Cyclone/Tornado
Woodworm Globe
SG Sunny Tonny
CA Plus 10000
GN Predator UK Version
GN Fusion

if theres any POPULAR / MAJOR bat that i am missing from the newly
released ones, then please let me know.

cheers

You couldn't do the GN Longbow could you?? It's my current bat of choice

4.jpg

If it's already in there then ignore me and accept my apologies.

I have been in touch with Paul and he says he is taking a long holiday from work this month so he can work on the game more. Big progress should be made on it in the next month or so.

why doesnt he just make a blog were he spends 10 minutes everyday and informs us about what he did that day. that way we can all keep in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread