TAOC Discussion

Couldn't agree anymore with Simbazz. That is dedication even if it is a little crazy :D

I hope you can iron out the problems that you have :thumbs

love your enthusiasm Karthik...hope you can sort out the problems as soon as possible:)

UPDATE :-

ok people...a slight hold up in the production !
i had been assigned on a project(college) which held a higher priority than
TAOC so...couldnt get much done in the last week - 10 days...!!

whereas LM is busy importing the new models in the game and
the batsman is successfully imported....just the fielders now
and you can expect the screens real soon ! :)

unfortunately, i have reached a stage where i need to see exactly
how the anims look inside the game before making any further changes.
am not sure if you'll understand it as its very difficult to explain it LOL !!
besides, its a long story....so might as well put it in short that unless
LM finishes importing all the models, i cant work further on the anims ! :(

but once its over...(which is gonna be soon) i'll be back with a bang ! :D

Cheers

JK

UPDATE :-

ok people...a slight hold up in the production !
i had been assigned on a project(college) which held a higher priority than
TAOC so...couldnt get much done in the last week - 10 days...!!

whereas LM is busy importing the new models in the game and
the batsman is successfully imported....just the fielders now
and you can expect the screens real soon ! :)

unfortunately, i have reached a stage where i need to see exactly
how the anims look inside the game before making any further changes.
am not sure if you'll understand it as its very difficult to explain it LOL !!
besides, its a long story....so might as well put it in short that unless
LM finishes importing all the models, i cant work further on the anims ! :(

but once its over...(which is gonna be soon) i'll be back with a bang ! :D

Cheers

JK

No worries Jak, take your time and all the best with your college project :) I know you will be back with a bang ;)

Hi all,

sorry for the absence from the forums...been meaning to post for a while, just haven't had a chance really...been flat out at work (when i usually used to post) and at home i spend any free time on the game so just dont post much...but i am still working on the game...dont think things have halted just because im not posting on here ;)

Anyway, just a quick update....the new models stuff has obviously blown out longer than expected to complete. I got stuck on some fiddly 3d object attaching issues and basically had to rewrite a lot of the code to allow for the new models to work properly. Upshot of all this is that i'm almost done...and the new models look great.

So, definately near completion of the new model importing phase...unless something really out of the blue happens then it should be done by end of this week...

thanks for your continued patience...

LM

Hi all,

sorry for the absence from the forums...been meaning to post for a while, just haven't had a chance really...been flat out at work (when i usually used to post) and at home i spend any free time on the game so just dont post much...but i am still working on the game...dont think things have halted just because im not posting on here ;)

Anyway, just a quick update....the new models stuff has obviously blown out longer than expected to complete. I got stuck on some fiddly 3d object attaching issues and basically had to rewrite a lot of the code to allow for the new models to work properly. Upshot of all this is that i'm almost done...and the new models look great.

So, definately near completion of the new model importing phase...unless something really out of the blue happens then it should be done by end of this week...

thanks for your continued patience...

LM

No problem LM take your time mate. I cant wait to see the new models in the game. :cheers

When you say "out of the blue" I have this horrible image that your computer dies and you don't have the work backed up anywhere!

*shudder*

On topic: Great work with the models!

@ LM: Will scan those bowling action pics and email them to you shortly.

Yusuf

Update :-

the good news is i've finished tweaking the bowler action and follow through. he looks so much better,
smoother and more technically sound !!

the bad news is i'll be staying at my parents for this diwali for around 10 days...so wont get anything done during this time ! :(

More decent news...im slowly making some good progress here...hoping to have screens by end of the weekend...

LM

Will this game have the option to have separate ODI and T20 kits(e.g. England)? Also maybe home and away ODI/T20 kits(e.g. Australia).

Guys, just to inform you that if you require any help with Music, graphics (Mainly)... I'm here to help anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread