TAOC Discussion

Stick with times. :D :rolleyes:..

TAOC will bring complete satisfaction for cricket gaming arena, and people will play the game more than they played on C07 or BLIC. All i can say is, "Worth the wait", Fact. Period.

I think we're putting too much pressure on LM and Kartik by getting so excited. Sure, you can think it will be better than BLIC or EA Cricket 07 and it most probably will be but it makes it harder to reach your goal when people are setting a benchmark for you.

hello people,

its been long i know.i have been at my parents place for diwali.
i'll be leaving for mumbai tomorrow night and will hopefully be back
into action in another 2-3 days ! :)

havent been online all these days...thats why cant update you
anything about LM and his progress.

cheers

JK

Agree with you shrav. 2 people doing an entire game competitive to EA and Codies, that's just extra-ordinary. I'd say pick more people, i think many new people are coming into PC who have great skills, and they'll assure you TAOC.

am back ! will get back to TAOC asap and hopefully, can keep up a good
tempo and finish off things quickly.

Good stuff. When can we expect a playable version of the game available here :D

All I can say is, or hope for, is that people will bare in mind what these 2 guys have done once the game is released. Im sure it will be great but some people on this forum can be real a$$holes and find the smallest little thing to slag people off if the game isnt 110% fantastic.

I hope people will be considerate and realise that these dudes are going out of their ways to bring us a better game that has been made before, without all the cash and fancy equipment of the bigger companies. So by the time it gets released, at least be thankful for their effort over the past few years than bitch at them for not having motion-capture, which has happened a few times. People moaning about "choppy" nimations and dont actually have the mental capacity to realise that those things cost a crapload of money and frame-by frame anims are way more complex.

So yeah..sorry for the rant, sometimes I just feel bad for LM and jkartik, who I think have achieved a monumental success already from what I have seen and from realising their predicament. Drinks on me guys..

Last edited:
All I can say is, or hope for, is that people will bare in mind what these 2 guys have done once the game is released. Im sure it will be great but some people on this forum can be real a$$holes and find the smallest little thing to slag people off if the game isnt 110% fantastic.

I hope people will be considerate and realise that these dudes are going out of their ways to bring us a better game that has been made before, without all the cash and fancy equipment of the bigger companies. So by the time it gets released, at least be thankful for their effort over the past few years than bitch at them for not having motion-capture, which has happened a few times. People moaning about "choppy" nimations and dont actually have the mental capacity to realise that those things cost a crapload of money and frame-by frame anims are way more complex.

So yeah..sorry for the rant, sometimes I just feel bad for LM and jkartik, who I think have achieved a monumental success already from what I have seen and from realising their predicament. Drinks on me guys..
Agreed :):cheers

Yep that was a great post Valasjkalf, Hit the nail right on the head there. People have to start realising that these guys are using their own spare time to make something for us, Now thats taking generousity to a new level.

Well, we'll see how generous when the price is revealed. I don't for a second expect this to be free. Not because Paul and JK are looking for a buck or two, but because they need to be rewarded for the work they are putting in.

Well, we'll see how generous when the price is revealed. I don't for a second expect this to be free. Not because Paul and JK are looking for a buck or two, but because they need to be rewarded for the work they are putting in.

Bang on Target :thumbs

As far as was aware it was intended to be free, but I would certainly suggest a donation system at least. If its decent I'd be happy to donate. I'd much rather give some money towards this than pay for another shite EA or Codies re-release thats for sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread