TAOC Discussion

Hi everyone,

moving into my new house took longer than expected. Happy to report the pc is all set up now and internet is back on. Progress will recommence after the xmas break.

Merry Christmas all and happy new year :happy

Why after the xmas break? I thought it was whenever you got time so you shouldn't really restrict yourself, as if something doesn't go to plan....

Why after the xmas break? I thought it was whenever you got time so you shouldn't really restrict yourself, as if something doesn't go to plan....
Stop being an idiot. Surely he can have some time to have some R&R for a couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

Why should he spending his holiday time doing this 24/7. I'm sure he wants to be with his family and do other things...

It's Christmas/New Year time, give him a break, ****en hell.

Hi everyone,

moving into my new house took longer than expected. Happy to report the pc is all set up now and internet is back on. Progress will recommence after the xmas break.

Merry Christmas all and happy new year :happy
Enjoy yourself expecting great things next year,

See you soon:happy

LM, are there going to be seagulls on the pitch? If there are it would be good like the odd annoyance with the seagull flying across the bowler and then they redo the ball again. Make it rare though and only happen at most twice in a test match(normally happens more but it would get annoying). I know it isn't that important but adds something.

But if hes got 10 minutes he might as well use it.

LM, are there going to be seagulls on the pitch? If there are it would be good like the odd annoyance with the seagull flying across the bowler and then they redo the ball again. Make it rare though and only happen at most twice in a test match(normally happens more but it would get annoying). I know it isn't that important but adds something.

If you guys havnt noticed, CMD is a "Terry Tryhard" he busts a ball trying to be funny and cocky. His last few posts are a good example of this.

Users who are viewing this thread