TAOC Discussion

Will this game also have a network/online play feature, that would definitely add something to the game i would think.

LM, are there going to be seagulls on the pitch? If there are it would be good like the odd annoyance with the seagull flying across the bowler and then they redo the ball again. Make it rare though and only happen at most twice in a test match(normally happens more but it would get annoying). I know it isn't that important but adds something.

There really isnt any point in this, LM should just concentrate on getting the gameplay done because that was whole point of this game; good gameplay.

There really isnt any point in this, LM should just concentrate on getting the gameplay done because that was whole point of this game; good gameplay.

After all the gameplay stuff and got everything sorted and after release he could add stuff like this.

Wow, people really are misunderstanding CDM. He makes a joke (not always very good) in all of his posts to get people wound up or just for kicks.

Wow, people really are misunderstanding CDM. He makes a joke (not always very good) in all of his posts to get people wound up or just for kicks.

In that case...yes there will be seagulls, and flying gorillas and purple clowns in spandex. hoo-haa ok so all the jokes over now?

In that case...yes there will be seagulls, and flying gorillas and purple clowns in spandex. hoo-haa ok so all the jokes over now?

There are seagulls on a pitch, there aren't flying gorillas.

Also if you look at my posts through my TAOC posting you would see it's pretty normal. Anyway if I did a bad joke I would admit it's a joke.

Last edited:
There's a new idea flying gorrilla's. I don't think EA sports will even put that in their games.

You must have a bad sense of humour if you thought I was trying to be funny then. Get lost.

You're an idiot anyway, 90% of your posts are useless. Oh and about your idea, that was a bit stupid too seeing as LM has said many times that this game is about gameplay not flashy features like birds pooing on a cricket pitch or whatever your idea was.

Users who are viewing this thread