TAOC Discussion

You're an idiot anyway, 90% of your posts are useless. Oh and about your idea, that was a bit stupid too seeing as LM has said many times that this game is about gameplay not flashy features like birds pooing on a cricket pitch or whatever your idea was.

Dude first of all you gotta chill. Second you didnt understand his idea, it wasnt bird pooing on cricket pitch. It was simple birds flying on the field. I dont think it was stupid idea, it was just an idea.

Dude first of all you gotta chill. Second you didnt understand his idea, it wasnt bird pooing on cricket pitch. It was simple birds flying on the field. I dont think it was stupid idea, it was just an idea.

First of all I am chilled, just because I have a go at CMD here doesn't mean I hate him or anything, he's actually one of the only people I talk too off PC from time to time.

Secondly when I said bird pooing on a cricket pitch...I was being sarcastic because his idea was so stupid it may aswell be a bird pooing on a cricket pitch. Also them ideas are pointless seeing the game is based around gameplay and not flashy effects.

<3 CMD.

I didn't notice you were having a go at me because of my suggestion, I thought it was because im aussie. :eek:

Maybe seagulls can be on the pitch on cricket 2016. My suggestion was a bit too far fetched.

I actually love those small details in the game. After gameplay's done i hope LM has a go at making some of these details

The seagulls idea is a very original idea and certanly not something I've ever thought of before. Maybe the types of birds you get on the pitch and surrounding areas could vary depending on what country your playing in?

Who cares about seagulls, honestly?!

Can we also add a feature where we can see where each player bought his pants from? That would make it really realistic.

Some people. :noway

Who cares about seagulls, honestly?!

Can we also add a feature where we can see where each player bought his pants from? That would make it really realistic.

Some people. :noway

Now that is going to far, an utterly ridiculous idea. The seagull idea does have a lot of potential though, such as maybe on occasion a bird could actually be killed by the cricket ball?

A bird being killed by a cricket ball? Have you entirely lost your sense of reason?

Also, the idea has little, if not zero, potential. How many times do birds get killed in cricket matches? Probably one every ten years in test cricket, if that. If you want that implemented, you might as well request a feature where every now and again there is a bomb scare and the match is abandoned. Or other such nonsense.

OMG!! You really need to get over the random crap you say LC. Seriously...if you don't want to see a feature in the game, just don't talk about it. Its on LM to decide if he is going to add those features or not.

Yeah, and I doubt they will be implemented. They are pretty ridiculous ideas. Most people want to play a game, not see bomb scares and birds being killed.

If you want to add it to your story, alot of you are smart enough to be able to do the graphics for it.

Also, the idea has little, if not zero, potential. How many times do birds get killed in cricket matches? Probably one every ten years in test cricket, if that. If you want that implemented, you might as well request a feature where every now and again there is a bomb scare and the match is abandoned. Or other such nonsense.

Interesting.

:D

LM make it happen.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread