TAOC Discussion

LOL !!! that post was more than 2 years back when we actually thought we would complete it by 2008 !! :p

as of now, the priority is to get atleast 1 stadium per test playing country...:(
MCG or SCG? Both equally one of the most famous grounds in the world. I know we've gone through it before, but it must be a tough decision.

well we already have the SCG....so...MCG would be looked into only after we finish the rest !

UPDATE :-

have been working continuously on the batting anims since the last couple of days and made great progress....!! they are 100 times better than the previous one and much much smoother ! :D

once, am done with the batting anims...i'll move over to the bowling / fielding anims...my bowling anims list includes :-

-Tweaking the fast bowler Action
-Malinga / Slingy action
-Off Spinner 1 (chris gayle type)
-Off Spinner 2 (more orthdox)
-Brett Lee Action
-New Run-up

if i can finish these off by January....then its game on fellows !! :D

havent really ventured much into the wicket keeper/fielder anims...so
will look into those once am done with the above

cheers :cheers

JK

P.S - LM is back in Action too....hes busy fixing the LONG list of bugz....
expect a post from him soon.....

Not being demanding by any means, but do you expect to release a video in the next few weeks/months? Ever since the last video, it seems like a lot of progress has been made.

UPDATE :-

have been working continuously on the batting anims since the last couple of days and made great progress....!! they are 100 times better than the previous one and much much smoother ! :D

once, am done with the batting anims...i'll move over to the bowling / fielding anims...my bowling anims list includes :-

-Tweaking the fast bowler Action
-Malinga / Slingy action
-Off Spinner 1 (chris gayle type)
-Off Spinner 2 (more orthdox)
-Brett Lee Action
-New Run-up

if i can finish these off by January....then its game on fellows !! :D

havent really ventured much into the wicket keeper/fielder anims...so
will look into those once am done with the above

cheers :cheers

JK

P.S - LM is back in Action too....hes busy fixing the LONG list of bugz....
expect a post from him soon.....
Would be happy to help with the bowling animations, PM me if you need any feedback and help as I consider bowling actions an area of expertise, if I may be modest for a moment.

Not being demanding by any means, but do you expect to release a video in the next few weeks/months? Ever since the last video, it seems like a lot of progress has been made.

yup....expect a new and exciting vid in FEB...! ;)

jkartik added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Would be happy to help with the bowling animations, PM me if you need any feedback and help as I consider bowling actions an area of expertise, if I may be modest for a moment.

cool...i'll get back to ya once am done with the batting anims ! :)

Sounds promising that you have almost finished with the batting side of the game. Looking foward to further updates :)

Will those features still be included that I posted on the previous page? Seems as if you are trying to avoid the question :cool:.

Users who are viewing this thread