TAOC Discussion

Looks like working 8 hours a day is paying off :)

Sounds like you have made great progress. Keep perserving :thumbs

Keep up the great work guys, from what i can see you are really putting everything into this game and i'm sure it will be terrific

UPDATE :-

good news.....have been working on the bowling animations...(batting is on a hold for now but 80% completed) and finished an off spinner and medium
pacer / medium-fast action ! :)

also, done tweaking the existing fast bowler and leg spinner action !! ;)

oh and not to mention i finally finished the malinga / slingy action !! :D

now, we have

Fast/Fast Medium
Malinga / Slingy
Medium-Fast / Medium
Off Spinner
Leg Spinner

for the left arm orthodox...have to mirror the off spinner...
for chinaman.....mirror the leg spinner.....

so...a bulk of progress happening and am eager to finish off batting and bowling once and for all......

once, am through this....will start with the wicket-keeper anims...!!

cheers :cheers

JK

P.S - LM is fixing a lot of bugs....and also dealing with few performance issues ! :)

Sounds like great news :)

Just a question, will the Malinga style action be the same for Shaun Tait? Because Shaun Tait is a known slinger as well.

UPDATE :-

good news.....have been working on the bowling animations...(batting is on a hold for now but 80% completed) and finished an off spinner and medium
pacer / medium-fast action !

also, done tweaking the existing fast bowler and leg spinner action !!

oh and not to mention i finally finished the malinga / slingy action !!

now, we have

Fast/Fast Medium
Malinga / Slingy
Medium-Fast / Medium
Off Spinner
Leg Spinner

for the left arm orthodox...have to mirror the off spinner...
for chinaman.....mirror the leg spinner.....

so...a bulk of progress happening and am eager to finish off batting and bowling once and for all......

once, am through this....will start with the wicket-keeper anims...!!

cheers

JK

P.S - LM is fixing a lot of bugs....and also dealing with few performance issues !
Yo whenever i write anything in this thread, please don't think it as i am ordering something to you guys, but i am just requesting it. I know its hard and really lond process to make everyone's bowling actions but i'll tell you some names who's bowling actions you must work on. These are the bowlers with unique bowling styles. You should make seperate animations for: Harbhajan Singh(the way he swings his arms backward during his run-up), Muralitharan, Zaheer Khan, Sohail Tanveer, and probably Mendis. If you guys are able to pull this off then this will have the realistic bowling ever compared to current cricket games.

Batting: Yuvraj typical shot(goes for a six on leg side when he sits and hits it).

Fielding: i know this is hard thing that i am about to say and i know it is nearl impossible to do. I was thinking of some kind of fielding idea that when the batsman hits the ball and runs but the close up fielder stops the ball from going through(by diving or any way) and the batsman is surprised by it and he is almost a yard away from his crease and tries to hurry back, then a bar should appear on top of the fielder(like in BLIC07) and you have to tap "any button" and stop the bar as close to the middle line as possible to directly hit the stumps for a run out. the closer the bar stops to the middle, the closer the ball will go near the stumps. I know this is hard and nearly impossible but its not a bad idea to improve firlding. This should happen kind of in a slow motion.

Wicketkeeping: quick stumping

Well, these are my suggessions.:happy

Can you please tell me the approximate release date?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread