TAOC Discussion

ZoraxDoom said:
Better than C2K5 and BLIC's graphics!! :):)
Thats the thing it looks better than theres and it took them years to develop!

I have to say that not only the graphics or kits are looking wonderful but the shots are also looking great. Wonderful job by legend_master's and JK. Keep the good work going.

WOWWWWWW Lovely. Awesome!!!! No words to describe this. Amazing!!! Keep it up guys!!!

I'm back

Hello Boys!

Sup guys, I'm a bit dissapointed that no one got my logos I made a while ago. I sent the different versions to the email specified by Skateboarder, I guess he didn't get them. I also had exams and now I'm away, back home for the holidays, so thats why I have been away so long.

I'm back now so if some one can inform as to where I should send my designs and what colour schemes they want, please let me know friends.
Screens look great so for, a very interesting looking project guys!

PS. I'm working on a cricket project myself so watch this space.
Hint: It doesnt involve gaming, more of a hobby.
CHEERS.

Thanks, guys for all the c&c.....much appreciated.

Yeah, i'm very proud of the work so far. Those kits were a real nightmare to get right, but i'm extremely happy with the results. Still needs a bit of touching up here and there, but certainly on the right track IMHO. Thanks for noticing some of the shots too...i am about 95% through all of the shot animations and i am very happy with them too...it's taken a few weeks but animating by hand is a slow process. The good news is that batting accounts for the majority of all animations in the game. Sure there are a lot more for bowling, fielding etc. but batting was always gonna be the hardest and longest.

@Lukedapuke - great to see you back...sorry, i was not aware you had sent logos to Skateboarder...please email to Skateboarder again so we can use them and make sure you got the correct dimensions.

Guys - please let's keep the tone friendly in this forum. Langerrox, i did list the wrong dimensions, though they were the ones he originally gave me??...anyhoo, forget it, let's just get the logos happening ;) that's the main thing!

Skateboarder, i will upload these pix to you to put on the TCP Homepage, i just wanted to give people a preview here first ;)

LM :cool:

firstly, great job! this is gonna be incredible

secondly, where can i see the features and stuff like that for the game?

:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise keep up the good work L.M. screens look nice.

@RickyP - you can find the features list at www.thecricketproject.com and videos and screens, in case you haven't seen those yet - i also posted a feature list in this thread earlier on within the first few pages...

edit -i just noticed the feature list is not on the website..mmm..strange...i will make sure it does get uploaded asap - but check early on in this thread..

LM

@Dobbo2k4 - sorry, missed yr post before....yes, handed-ness will be taken into account - each player will have an (editable) stat for batting handed-ness, fielding handed-ness and bowling handed-ness. So they will only use that hand that is specified. This can be edited though (like everything else).

LM

Last edited:
legend_master said:
Thanks, guys for all the c&c.....much appreciated.

Yeah, i'm very proud of the work so far. Those kits were a real nightmare to get right, but i'm extremely happy with the results. Still needs a bit of touching up here and there, but certainly on the right track IMHO. Thanks for noticing some of the shots too...i am about 95% through all of the shot animations and i am very happy with them too...it's taken a few weeks but animating by hand is a slow process. The good news is that batting accounts for the majority of all animations in the game. Sure there are a lot more for bowling, fielding etc. but batting was always gonna be the hardest and longest.

@Lukedapuke - great to see you back...sorry, i was not aware you had sent logos to Skateboarder...please email to Skateboarder again so we can use them and make sure you got the correct dimensions.

Guys - please let's keep the tone friendly in this forum. Langerrox, i did list the wrong dimensions, though they were the ones he originally gave me??...anyhoo, forget it, let's just get the logos happening ;) that's the main thing!

Skateboarder, i will upload these pix to you to put on the TCP Homepage, i just wanted to give people a preview here first ;)

LM :cool:
legend_master you're awesome man. THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!! You are amazing!!!
:happy :happy

You are doing some brilliant stuff mate, really showing up the shoddy work of EA and Codies!!!

Amazing work and dedication by all the people involved. I cant stop wondering how a group of people with minimal resources, can take on such a mammoth challenge. My good wishes are with you LM. you are one amazing person indeed.
Keep up the great work

Cheers for answering the question LM, thought you were ignoring me there. Keep up the geart work everyone, It is already showing signs of being great!!

Users who are viewing this thread