TAOC Discussion

LM, just want to know; what are you currently working on? I suggest the kit makers should make all the kits for every team, stumps, pitch mats and etc. It'll be easier for you den.
:cheers

im working on fixing up animations and more tweaking, also getting the cameras looking better...yeah, the kitmakers will be doing that other stuff...but they're kinda waiting on me too for some stuff...but that's ok, we're slowly but steadily getting there...once all batting is done im gonna finish up and perfect all bowling aspects of that...the three big areas are batting, bowling and fielding...(many many subsections within those big areas), but batting is getting close to being completed...

How are edges incorporated in the game? Is it based on timing or what?

So, LM when are you going to release the next video? Man can't wait to see how it looks like now. You're doing a great job.

Guys, i'm having a little break over Christmas but should be back to it either tomorrow or next day...

- edges will be based on actual collision, timing, and random chaos, as well as bowler and batsman skills playing a small part too...

- next vid will be released in the next week or so, or as soon as i fix up the few bugs i'm working on...depending on how i go i may even be able to complete edges and mishits in time for the next vid ;)

Merry xmas all!

LM

anisanta.gif

I think it would be a good idea to have a (maybe hidden) attribute for bowlers referring to how often they find edges. McGrath, for example, is finding them all the time, but Lee is a more intimidory bowler, looking for bowled and LBW's more than nicks.

Here are some of my ideas for a new game

1. Averages for the players and the computer
2. Harder Conditons
3. More Spin from the spinners
4. Generating innings
5. Franchise ..including training
6. Make the players look like who they are eg Ricky Pointing and Justin Langer look nothing alike when they play
7. Make the training so if you train hard the player will move his foot more to the ball
8. Leg - cutters/ off- cutters so it is obvious to see and more cut with the new ball and in the mornings
9.Bowling Actions . make it like the players eg. McGrath and Lee dont look anything alike when they bowl
10. Head to Head Statitics
11. Yearly Statitics
12. Game Career Statitics
13. Normal Career Statitics
14. Domestic Competetions
15. Alot Better create-a-player

Plus alot more would be great in a new cricket game

legend_master said:
Guys, i'm having a little break over Christmas but should be back to it either tomorrow or next day...

- edges will be based on actual collision, timing, and random chaos, as well as bowler and batsman skills playing a small part too...

- next vid will be released in the next week or so, or as soon as i fix up the few bugs i'm working on...depending on how i go i may even be able to complete edges and mishits in time for the next vid ;)

Merry xmas all!

LM
Don't rush the videos, wait until you've got something worth showing (e.g. mishits and edges). There'd be nothing worse for us than getting a video and finding out that it's nearly the same thing.

Yep, this is shaping up to be one hell of a great game. I must get it.

Hi

HI guys ...

hows the project going legend master....

the promotion vids are great eventhough the game is at the initial stage...

could you now put on the specifications for the PC ( I hope )....

:hpraise

carry on your great work.

Srinath Krishna said:
The Project is at too much of an early stage to determine the PC specifications, but with the amount of features planned I would imagine a fairly new computer with plenty of space on the hard hisk drive (HDD) would be required.
I think legend_master is returning to the Project today- I hope he's had a nice Christmas!
Please make sure you post any suggestions for the Project in the correct thread- only comments and support should be posted in this one, thanks!

Srinath Krishna said:
HI guys ...

hows the project going legend master....

the promotion vids are great eventhough the game is at the initial stage...

:hpraise

carry on your great work.
id say its pretty good so specs would be around RPIC/Cricket 2005 ones

Users who are viewing this thread