TAOC Discussion

im back

Well, everyone, i'm back

thanks for the well-wishes...had a great hol, now time to get stuck back into the Cricket Project

here's the anticipated projected outlook for the next couple of months...

January (what's left of it)

- finish running between wickets (and everything associated with it) and tabulating all runs scored
- finish idling animations and tranisitional animations for batsmen
- fix any other bugs / glitches associated with batting so it is completely finished
- release new video

February

- bowling - complete bowling models and animations and integrate into engine code.
- complete bowling system so that all types of delivery are available and bowl correctly and realistically and no unfair '100% out" balls exist
- Umpire models and animations and decisions
- integrate external factors like wind resistance, pitch variations/aging etc. and player skills

March/April

- Fielding

May

- data structures / coding stats and player/team/grounds attributes etc - integrating into code

************** hopefully alpha demo released around here ***************

following months:

-menus
-player editors
-different player model options
-commentary
-multiplay
-input devices
-sound/music
-cutscenes
-additional animations
-stadiums
-tidy up graphics
-practice nets
-alpha/beta testing

cheers,

LM

Last edited:
legend_master said:
Well, everyone, i'm back

thanks for the well-wishes...had a great hol, now time to get stuck back into the Cricket Project

here's the anticipated projected outlook for the next couple of months...

January (what's left of it)

- finish running between wickets (and everything associated with it) and tabulating all runs scored
- finish idling animations and tranisitional animations for batsmen
- fix any other bugs / glitches associated with batting so it is completely finished
- release new video

February

- bowling - complete bowling models and animations and integrate into engine code.
- complete bowling system so that all types of delivery are available and bowl correctly and realistically and no unfair '100% out" balls exist
- Umpire models and animations and decisions
- integrate external factors like wind resistance, pitch variations/aging etc. and player skills

March/April

- Fielding

May

- data structures / coding stats and player/team/grounds attributes etc - integrating into code

************** hopefully alpha demo released around here ***************

following months:

-menus
-player editors
-different player model options
-commentary
-multiplay
-input devices
-sound/music
-cutscenes
-additional animations
-stadiums
-tidy up graphics
-practice nets
-alpha/beta testing

cheers,

LM
Welcome back legend_master. You are doing an awesome job. Keep it up.
I can't wait for commentating. ;)

I wonder where skateboarder has gone?

duffarama said:
Welcome back legend_master. You are doing an awesome job. Keep it up.
I can't wait for commentating. ;)

i would like to commentate too ! ;)
although my voice isnt that silk & smooth , i can atleast give it a try :D

Last edited:
duffarama said:

He told me something about him not going on often anymore...I don't know much :p.

Welcome back LM :) This project is gonna be great..

Welcome back Paul, nice to see you in action straight away. :hpraise :hpraise Nice list there, hope everything will go according to plan. :upray :upray All the best. :cheers :cheers :happy

Drewska said:
How many commentators will there be on the game? Or is it just Duff and Skateboarder?
I sent in my demo commentating clips, and legend master said that I'll Duff and I will probably be the two commentators in the game...

koolkarts said:
I sent in my demo commentating clips, and legend master said that I'll Duff and I will probably be the two commentators in the game...
Yeah. To tell you the truth, Skateboarder has never given any interest in commentating for the game. I'm not sure where what you said came from, Drewska. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread