TAOC Discussion

blackleopard92 said:
Biggest exponent:I don't rember some.But Gautam Ghambir does come in my mind.Used to fall on every incomming ball. :rolleyes:

Excellent description.I think Yuvraj Singh also falls under this category.Dont remember a backfoot exponent atm(Dravid perhaps?)

sid_19840 said:
Excellent description.I think Yuvraj Singh also falls under this category.Dont remember a backfoot exponent atm(Dravid perhaps?)

Actually Dravid goes on front Foot as he is predominantly On side player.

More likely candinate is Irfan Pathan.Just watch him back into crease to create room out of nothing.

I think a new thread is needed for this...

What do you guys think?

What I'll do...is put all the other info from Manee Random Information into a word document and attach it if any one wants to have a look and...the topic on show will now be batsman's weaknesses and initial movements...only the top batsman will be included. I think the batting system will cross reference stats and come up with a figure/100. A weakness will lower that to 50 and a huge one to 30. Believe me it makes sense, a weakness doesn't make you worse, it is because you are bad at something...believe me...give it some thinking and it will make sense

Btw can u visit my Fast Bowling thread in the Cricket Chat forum, I would appriciate it.

LM, could you please include the Panesar hairstyle but without the patka for create a player...because thats how my bro has his hair, and many other Sikhs.

And also could you have a patka, like Harbhajan but with a much larger "ball" at the top because thats what i have.

Please put in the hole some bowlers have in their shoe...I'll provide a screenshot of one very soon and who uses it will be put in my Random Information

And one final request, could you have a helmet in a hole in it as a selection for someone with much hair as I posted in the above paragraph, i use this in real life...no dont try and talk me out of it!

I'd be very happy if you can put these in the game...but if you cant or dont want to, I wont be mad because I understand you are doing very hard work and I and everyone else really appriciates it :hpraise

Good job

Keep it up

I would usually put Manee here, but thats my sig...what shall I do :p

Last edited:
manee said:
I think a new thread is needed for this...

What do you guys think?

What I'll do...is put all the other info from Manee Random Information into a word document and attach it if any one wants to have a look and...the topic on show will now be batsman's weaknesses and initial movements...only the top batsman will be included. I think the batting system will cross reference stats and come up with a figure/100. A weakness will lower that to 50 and a huge one to 30. Believe me it makes sense, a weakness doesn't make you worse, it is because you are bad at something...believe me...give it some thinking and it will make sense

Btw can u visit my Fast Bowling thread in the Cricket Chat forum, I would appriciate it.

LM, could you please include the Panesar hairstyle but without the patka for create a player...because thats how my bro has his hair, and many other Sikhs.

And also could you have a patka, like Harbhajan but with a much larger "ball" at the top because thats what i have.

Please put in the hole some bowlers have in their shoe...I'll provide a screenshot of one very soon and who uses it will be put in my Random Information

And one final request, could you have a helmet in a hole in it as a selection for someone with much hair as I posted in the above paragraph, i use this in real life...no dont try and talk me out of it!

I'd be very happy if you can put these in the game...but if you cant or dont want to, I wont be mad because I understand you are doing very hard work and I and everyone else really appriciates it :hpraise

Good job

Keep it up

I would usually put Manee here, but thats my sig...what shall I do :p

lol, ill see what i can do ;) I have 1 kind of turban already, but ill see about having multiple kinds...

not sure i know what you mean about the holes?

Hi i am the newest member of planet cricket, manees cousin, older and wiser believe it or not. He showed me this project and i have been very impressed by it, LM has been doing a fantastic job!!!!

I agree with manee n the_law. i think the form should fluctuate withiin the inning according to how the player is playin his innings. Instead of for the whole series.

To contradict tht, it wld be more challenging for me to play as n out of form player as it wld be much harder to get runs. It all depends on the mood of LM which one he goes for. keep up the good work guys. I see this forum whenever i get time. N I feel really good to see so many people sharing my passion "cricket".

legend_master said:
lol, ill see what i can do ;) I have 1 kind of turban already, but ill see about having multiple kinds...

not sure i know what you mean about the holes?

I think he means when bowlers like S Akhtar cut a hole in the leather to allow their big toe on their landing (front) foot poke out of the boot. This releases some pressure when the foot lands on the bowling crease. However I do not think its necessary to put into the game, will look quite odd.

fyi guys,

i have to say the previous batting animations sucked, can't believe i thought they were good...arrgh :crying

the new animations are sooo much better IMHO :cool: ..should be finished by end of this weekend. Then ill be working on integrating them all into the code and also sorting out the stroke timing issues. I anticipate that ill be ready to start on bowlers by beginning of May. I will probably release a new video once these new batting strokes are completed and integrated.

cheers,

LM

its ok LM. i feel the same way you do. some of the work i showed you of mine that i thought was good doesnt seem very good anymore. it seems like its a pile of douce.

holmie said:
its ok LM. i feel the same way you do. some of the work i showed you of mine that i thought was good doesnt seem very good anymore. it seems like its a pile of douce.

lol, well i think it's good that we keep raising the bar...the real winner in the end will be TCP.

murtuzah said:
I think he means when bowlers like S Akhtar cut a hole in the leather to allow their big toe on their landing (front) foot poke out of the boot. This releases some pressure when the foot lands on the bowling crease. However I do not think its necessary to put into the game, will look quite odd.

Thats what I mean...its not necessary at all really...I dont know what I was thinking

legend_master said:
lol, well i think it's good that we keep raising the bar...the real winner in the end will be TCP.

Real winner TCP, real loser EA/codies.
Although for EA/Codies it wouldn't matter as they have lost it already.
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread