TAOC Discussion

Cool 'n' Casual said:
Brilliant! May we have some screenshots? :upray

LM has said it before that the Faces need a lot of work, and therefore it's not likely you'll get screenshots any time soon.

once i send them to paul ill try and get him to put them in the new screens

Hi everyone, just a quick one to let you all know i have been very sick with flu until now and am still recovering...so i probably wont be visting the forums much for the next few days...sorry evryone but i gotta rest heaps and get well again...

cheers,

LM

legend_master said:
Hi everyone, just a quick one to let you all know i have been very sick with flu until now and am still recovering...so i probably wont be visting the forums much for the next few days...sorry evryone but i gotta rest heaps and get well again...

cheers,

LM

Get well soon bro...... :cheers

legend_master said:

cheers,

LM
This shows how much you are working for this game.I would suggest u to take 10 days break so that u can be fresh and relaxed.And get well soon Paul. :cheers

guys go to my thread realistic field position and please check out the fields. and give your opinion please.. its really important to get it right please do so please...

Users who are viewing this thread