TAOC Discussion

Ritwik said:
I must admit that sort of ingenuity was not what I had expected :), you see: usually unofficial patches are made by fans of the game and not the developers themselves, but this is neat :p

yup.but in this case, its the fans who are making the game :D
and we care about cricket and the gameplay and not money *cough EA , Codies coguh*

jk16_4 said:
yup.but in this case, its the fans who are making the game :D
and we care about cricket and the gameplay and not money *cough EA , Codies coguh*
Well said there jk. And i think thats what the fans want to :D

viral1991 said:
Yes, the electric fans these days are fast! :D

u got that right! :D

and yes, initially gameplay was the prime concern , it still is, however fans around have been eggin LM to maxima.
I darsay he is motivated to extremes to make this the best.

Although I don't like massive expectations being sought from this game.After all it is a community attempt.

well, im finally back...was quite ill there for the last week...nasty stuff... :crying

well, im about 95% back to normal, so i will be back into the development as of now :onpc

update coming soon...

cheers,

LM

legend_master said:
well, im finally back...was quite ill there for the last week...nasty stuff... :crying

well, im about 95% back to normal, so i will be back into the development as of now :onpc

update coming soon...

cheers,

LM

Welcome back big man... lets start on those bowlings nw.... :)

legend_master said:

update coming soon...

cheers,

LM
wellcome back honey.

lol, thanks everyone...yeah, im back into the bowling...coming along well so far...also need to get the website sorted...these are my 2 priorities right now. It's going to take me quite a whilw to catch up with the forum and PMs so please bear with me on that...

legend_master said:
lol, thanks everyone...yeah, im back into the bowling...coming along well so far...also need to get the website sorted...these are my 2 priorities right now. It's going to take me quite a whilw to catch up with the forum and PMs so please bear with me on that...

when are you going to tell us the real name for the game

legend_master said:
LM, I have started working on the site now, I should have something ready soon

Hardie123123 said:
when are you going to tell us the real name for the game
all in good time when he is ready i care about the game not the name :p

Users who are viewing this thread