TAOC Discussion

No, that one post...do u think someone should direct him to this forum to help...he seems lost for he did pm me asking about TCP not WC2007

hi all,

just a quick update...

bowling is coming along really well...still heaps to go, but the animations are really looking good, very happy with them...should be finished most animations by end of next week, then onto integrating them into the game, fixing the bowling mechanics and getting the bowling huds/overlays done - i.e. powerbars and ball indicators etc - so all up bowling should only be another 3 weeks or so in total - then to umpires and wicket keeping...

also, im around the forums less these days, but dont worry JK is always watching out and i do check in several times a week to read over all the posts...i just need to focus all my time on the development as there is still so much to go...i cant afford to get too distracted...but i do want to thank everyone for their continued support and encouragement and special thanks to everyone who is helping out.

Once bowling is completed i will be making some new videos which should blow everyone's socks off! :p

cheers,

LM

That sounds great...

While you are here...can you please address some of the stats collection questions in Ziad and my own thread...

Thanks, keep it up

:D U rule :D

Manee

LM, are the animations going to be motion captured or otherwise ?

Best of luck with the bowling - if you can make it interesting to bowl in a cricket game you would surely become a "legend" !

I think hes not motion capturing the animations as he is a one man animator.

But they still look great as seen from the past videos of batting...

I think thats correct

Manee

Ritwik said:
LM, are the animations going to be motion captured or otherwise ?

Best of luck with the bowling - if you can make it interesting to bowl in a cricket game you would surely become a "legend" !

lol!
motion capture costs man!
It's damm expensive.

He is doing animations himself, as manee described "one man animator" :D

well i would like to ask
Are my fielding and spinner threads going ok ?
do i need to have a ratings system (/10) for spinners ?

blackleopard92 said:
lol!
motion capture costs man!
It's damm expensive.

He is doing animations himself, as manee described "one man animator" :D
I got an idea. Why don't we all raise money for that motion capture? Everybody will donate. So what u think?

Someone could just contact the University of WA and see if they would donate some captured motion. IIRC they are the people who tested Murali's action.

Unless someone on the forum own's the University of WA i would forget about motion capture. :D Great to see how well the cricket project is comming along

ziad123_2005 said:
well i would like to ask
Are my fielding and spinner threads going ok ?
do i need to have a ratings system (/10) for spinners ?

ok..

nope..no need to have ratings system (/10) for spinners !

jk16_4 said:
ok..

nope..no need to have ratings system (/10) for spinners !

ok thanks for answering ! :D :)
one more annoying question lol ;)
so do i just list the deliveries they bowl and if they have any special delivery ?

Users who are viewing this thread