TAOC Discussion

Well, u didn't miss much.Simply we all have run out of ideas.

All we can do is to wait till one gets hand on the game, maybe in Beta testing phase

Oh...run out of ideas u say...

Lets see what I can think of...

The ability to press a button to severely reduce the chance of a no ball (incase 7 is needed off the last ball) to sacrifice any chance of movement or pace!

BUT I THINK IVE SAID THAT already

Manee

manee said:
Oh...run out of ideas u say...

Lets see what I can think of...

The ability to press a button to severely reduce the chance of a no ball (incase 7 is needed off the last ball) to sacrifice any chance of movement or pace!

BUT I THINK IVE SAID THAT already

Manee

well, I draw the same conclusion again. :D

Except overlays, there is hardly any activity here.

Maybe when Lm starts on AI, would we get suggestions again

Well...why wait for him to start...we might as well have suggestions for it now...sadly I have no suggestions currently

well, Ai is a complex thing to rant about.And as for improvements to suggest, LM has a to give a basic idea on what he plans to include in AI behaviour,only then can we suggest something.till that time, we wait.

blackleopard92 said:
well, Ai is a complex thing to rant about.And as for improvements to suggest, LM has a to give a basic idea on what he plans to include in AI behaviour,only then can we suggest something.till that time, we wait.

proabaly commenting on AI at this point is nothing more than shooting a bullet in the air. we as players can only coment after playin the BETA..

i think LAW and RULES of cricket should be with in the game. it could be at loading screens but i think it should be there, it will help immature player like me to understand this game more better :)

LM Can u like tell us what levels will be in the game like AI Levels eg beginner?

Brett_Lee said:
LM Can u like tell us what levels will be in the game like AI Levels eg beginner?

I suggest one should have adaptive difficulty.
i.e. difficulty level changes as one gets more proficient in playing the game

blackleopard92 said:
I suggest one should have adaptive difficulty.
i.e. difficulty level changes as one gets more proficient in playing the game
I rekon that if this could be implemented We could like have a little guru dude in the game that tells you if u should go up to the next level in the game :D

Brett_Lee said:
I rekon that if this could be implemented We could like have a little guru dude in the game that tells you if u should go up to the next level in the game :D

lol!

No, no gurus ! :D

This is a passive type difficulty.Many new games are moving to this.

I it, the game constantly analyse your various moves, timings, shot selection, and various other factors and adjusts difficulty constantly.

I think that's way too complicated for LM to implement in this game. You guys should think of something more realisitic.

Adarsh said:
I think that's way too complicated for LM to implement in this game. You guys should think of something more realisitic.

every game element looks complicated.;)

However, It isn't that complicated as one may think, just creation of a lot more variables, and some algorithims may do the trick. :p

The simpler one of course, standard 3 difficulty modes.

I don't really play cricket games any more other than the odd go at ICC 2006, but I'm sure that will change when the game is out. It's going to be a belter, and that's only from early videos!

anyone got any recent videos?? The website is down and can't find any ta. I keep looking in to see if theres been any more progress so I wouldn't mind seeing some vids.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread