TAOC Discussion

SAFC said:
anyone got any recent videos?? The website is down and can't find any ta. I keep looking in to see if theres been any more progress so I wouldn't mind seeing some vids.

Cheers
I am trying to launch the website as soon as possible, but at the moment there are technical errors with it and until these are solved there will unfortunately be no launch or movies.

Cheers for the update skateboarder. Does anyone have the latest videos saved who could maybe upload them to rapidshare or something??

Cheers

Sadly my internet connection kept caving in now and again this evening so most of the uploads I tried to make to the server were rejected. I'll try again tomorrow when it should be sorted out so hopefully we will have a website soon.

videos and progress etc

i will upload the most recent 3 tonight to a free file hoster and post the link here...

Skateboarder, please try your best to get the site back asap - thanx

In other news - i should have a new video ready soon which will show proper bowling for the first time! and i must say it does look pretty darn good so far!!

I'll try to get some screens up of the bowling in action later tonight maybe...

cheers,
LM

cheers legend - Just want to see how far you've come from the early pics and vids that i've seen. Trying not to get too impatient but i'm tearing my hair out playing BLIC and Cricket 05 - both poor games imo when they could have been so much better.

will stadiums vary in size? i like big pitches and small ones like edgebaston

duded64 said:
will stadiums vary in size? i like big pitches and small ones like edgebaston

Yes. Rectangular pitch area will be the same but outfield/stadiums will differ in size

Thats a very nice addition...its the little things that count. Especially in a limited game like cricket...constantly discovering new things will be cool...

Heres an idea of that, if a guy gets out with less than 4 to win off either the last ball or last wicket...there is a slow mo or other effect and the commentators go off on one..."OH what a game"

legend_master said:
Yes. Rectangular pitch area will be the same but outfield/stadiums will differ in size

Will I need to do that part or will you make the changes - I could easily change the size of it if you want but I'm not sure of the scale of the stadiums.

If we split them into small, medium and large then that would be much easier and quite handy.

Yeh...in all honesty...do it big, medium and small and then one or two exceptions on either side of the scale...

It would increase people's knolledge of cricket too

Manee

manee said:
Yeh...in all honesty...do it big, medium and small and then one or two exceptions on either side of the scale...

It would increase people's knolledge of cricket too

Manee

In the stadiums we need to conduct a list of all the stadiums that we will do, and who will do them. Then we need the community help into size of the pitch - either Large, Medium or Small, I'll do that now.

Deboooo said:
is this game goin 2 be in shops lyk cricket 2005 or blic 2005
and whos making it
No, The Cricket Project is not going to be available in shops, only for download from its official website and affiliates. The Cricket Project is being developed by Australian Paul Snell, who uses the screen name of legend_master. He has excellent knowledge of programming languages despite not being a professional.

Users who are viewing this thread