TAOC Discussion

Ritwik said:
Don't worry. Divine intervention has already resulted in the creation of such a Voodoo witch. Its spelled B-R-A-Z-I-L.

lol, but there are other spellings too, such as E-N-G-L-A-N-D lol

Ye...lets talk about TCP...woohoo.

When EA and Codemasters release screens and videos there must be a poll over which is the most awaited game

manee said:
Ye...lets talk about TCP...woohoo.

When EA and Codemasters release screens and videos there must be a poll over which is the most awaited game

u mean theyre making some new stuff too ?

ziad123_2005 said:
u mean theyre making some new stuff too ?

Both EA and Codemasters have both confirmed new cricket games which are in production. Look around the website for more information on these projects.

In the respective forums look in the "Next ... Game" thread

And notice how nothing has been made yet...this heavy gap in time between TCP and the other two will let LM catch up on the hindering in having less pros like himself

manee said:
In the respective forums look in the "Next ... Game" thread

And notice how nothing has been made yet...this heavy gap in time between TCP and the other two will let LM catch up on the hindering in having less pros like himself
they didn't have anything solid in their talks, hence nothing has been made.:)

Ritwik said:
Don't be too sure on that! Won't say no more here, my lips are sealed!
another spy in works.:spy:

My recent experiences with these mods/admins make me think that I am standing on an ice berg

LM .. whens the bowling videos gonna be uploaded .. sorry but I didnt had time to check all the blogs here

Users who are viewing this thread